Nathan Krakouer on the piss. Gets punched out. Kultcha

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, the one where he admitted to threatening her, apologised to her publically and the Richmond leadership group suspended him for ... what was it ... 10 weeks??? ... 12 weeks???? ...oh that's right. Zero weeks. Great Kulcha.

Ps. Does Chopsticks have any rellies in Perth?
2am
Drunk
Broken jaw
Kultcha

View attachment 225200

Between this and Hamish the "headbutter" he should have plenty to say
No discipline on or off the field
That's the "Port Adelaide" way :D

Funny thing is until the injuries, they were getting pumped by us. They go the snipe and we lose rotations and they get up, now "they're back". We were missing 5 walk up starts from the squad as well. Reality will hit them soon enough.
And look at the respect Krakour payed the club.
#bigtroubles

Sent from my iPad using righteous man power.

The only reason my butt is hurting is from laughing too much at the sanctimonious Puffer flogs who have been caught out AGAIN
Oh well I guess Krak can always call it quits claiming "mental health issues" like someone we know after he got hit at a pub :rolleyes:

And because they don't wave the white flag they've leapfrogged Richmond too.

Nah, that's where you're wrong, we back it up each year. Something Port hasn't been able to do. 2015 was a very big white flag from Port. So disappointing. All that hope, big plans, and you get shown up as pretenders. What happens if you miss this year?

What the hell is going on down at the docks?
First Dixon partying on the Gold Coast with a known drug user in Bennell, and he was let off without any sanction, and then Krack getting smashed and then getting smashed again. Then he is only given a ban for the amount of time the injury takes to heal?
Talk about shit culture.

First Dixon partying on the Gold Coast with a known drug user in Bennell, and he was let off without any sanction, and then Krack getting smashed and then getting smashed again. Then he is only given a ban for the amount of time the injury takes to heal?
Talk about shit culture.
Too late. We've already been through all of this.

You've made three finals series in the last 15 years for zero victories.

Way to "back it up". ROFLMAO

Well then we've still played in more AFL finals than Richmond despite Richmond playing in seven more AFL seasons.
Oh
And

image.jpeg

Talk about shit culture.
Then they have the on field headbutter ...
It's a shambles down there - a regular basket case

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No melt at all. Just happy to crack in. Counter points aren't melts.

You've made three finals series in the last 15 years for zero victories.

Way to "back it up". ROFLMAO

Well then we've still played in more AFL finals than Richmond despite Richmond playing in seven more AFL seasons.

Again 2015, what happened after all the chest beating in Feb/March of 2015? We made finals again, where was Port with their heat training and new found culture and superior fitness at the seasons conclusion? You got found out as frauds, that's what. Hawthorn broke you guys back in 2014.
I ask for a second time, what are you guys gonna do when you miss again?

No melt at all. Just happy to crack in. Counter points aren't melts.

Again 2015, what happened after all the chest beating in Feb/March of 2015? We made finals again, where was Port with their heat training and new found culture and superior fitness at the seasons conclusion? You got found out as frauds, that's what. Hawthorn broke you guys back in 2014.
I ask for a second time, what are you guys gonna do when you miss again?

So you're saying we won't make the 8? Shall we have a wager in this?

Funny thing is until the injuries, they were getting pumped by us. They go the snipe and we lose rotations and they get up, now "they're back". We were missing 5 walk up starts from the squad as well. Reality will hit them soon enough.
And look at the respect Krakour payed the club.
#bigtroubles

Same amount of respect Lou Codge showed Ratten I guess

Talk about shit culture.
What are you smoking?

Remove this Banner Ad

Nathan Krakouer on the piss. Gets punched out. Kultcha

Remove this Banner Ad

Back