Nathan Krakouer on the piss. Gets punched out. Kultcha

Remove this Banner Ad

Ever wonder why no one is coming in for your support. Not even Tiggy Tiger

Everything is in hand. They can see that. And they are loving it.

How embarassing for CB17. Firstly the puffing in his gameday thread on the Tigers board before the game and now the squib after telling everyone how shit we are.

I thought he was better than this.

Poor Alfred. This is why everyone laughs and takes the piss out of Port. It was a joke banter thread for a practice game. And yet here you are all serious about it. Jimmy BC was in there. He got the spirit of the thread.
#ysoseriousbro

I feel more embarrassed for him by the fact that his only support is Drakes.

See comment one.

Sent from my iPad using righteous man power.

The penalty is more than the 6 weeks. He is basically ostracized from the group,he wasn't in our best 22 to begin with. It will be a long way to come back from this. He will be lucky to get a game this year now.

He's one of your better players. He'll play for sure.

Oh yes ...

It absolutely does.:$:$:$
33k3jia.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

***This is an AUTOMATED reply from User: JimmyBeerCans***

Reason: Don't quote me you button masher
Did Stupidru's Ignore Button break while you were suspended too Jimbo?

subaru you really are a filthy vile swamp cretin. Surely you have something more important to do than "bravely" reply to your Ignored posters whilst they're in the red. No wonder DOCS have custody of your kids :rolleyes:

He's one of your better players. He'll play for sure.

He can be one of our best but is still a bit inconsistent and last year didn't have the tank.
IMO he is still a year away of playing his best,he could become one of the top running backmen in the league. Nice to here a tiges supporter rating him though,maybe i'm being too harsh

He can be one of our best but is still a bit inconsistent and last year didn't have the tank.
IMO he is still a year away of playing his best,he could become one of the top running backmen in the league. Nice to here a tiges supporter rating him though,maybe i'm being too harsh

He'd be a better forward given the chance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Nathan Krakouer on the piss. Gets punched out. Kultcha

Remove this Banner Ad

Back