Speculation Nathan O'Driscoll

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it bad I don't know who that is? I feel like she might sing or something?
Yep.

“Suddenly I see” probably the most well known.

Hopefully we’ll suddenly see NoD re-sign after Perl’s finals campaign

I was reasonably confident he'd stay until that interview after Peel. I'm coming to terms with him going now.
Yeah, seemed like a big change from his interview after the Port game.

Would spew if we gave up O'Driscoll for Garcia
I'd almost feel like it's best case scenario. Garcia has shown a little bit and wpuld add to depth up front as a pressure forward with more class than Emmett. We are getting absolutely nothing for Noddy if he leaves

he's played 12 games in 2 years he's no a lock in best 22 even if no one is traded in
Would’ve been if he didn’t get injured. Was good in the pre season. The fact that he was b22 for the last few games with no injuries in his position is a pretty good indicator of where he’d sit next year.

Also key word “should.” He should be in the team over JOM at the very least

Think people think 1+1=2 with this

He knows once Perryman makes a choice, suitors will be lining up left right and center for him. Someone will drasitcally overpay him wage wise and push a club like Bulldogs out of the picture anyway

Would’ve been if he didn’t get injured. Was good in the pre season. The fact that he was b22 for the last few games with no injuries in his position is a pretty good indicator of where he’d sit next year.

Also key word “should.” He should be in the team over JOM at the very least
He played WAFL most of last year when he was fit. he was great in 2022 but he hasn't shown much since

He played WAFL most of last year when he was fit. he was great in 2022 but he hasn't shown much since
Yeah, and then he went away had a good pre season and came back much improved. He didn’t had a lot of continuity in 2023 either. A lot of illness as well as a few minor injuries.

Think people think 1+1=2 with this

He knows once Perryman makes a choice, suitors will be lining up left right and center for him. Someone will drasitcally overpay him wage wise and push a club like Bulldogs out of the picture anyway
I know you have some kind of vendetta against us but either way the kids played 24 games has talent no doubt but theres not a chance in hell he is offered a long term high wage contract by anyone with his injury history

I know you have some kind of vendetta against us but either way the kids played 24 games has talent no doubt but theres not a chance in hell he is offered a long term high wage contract by anyone with his injury history
You lose Bailey and can’t afford nod?

That’s hilarious.

Only way he leaves is because a club is offering him a longer term contract on better wage. I’d imagine we’re offering two, which means you lot would be at least 3. 4 not out of the question if you’re north or stk.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A blood clot in the knee is hardly something that will scream injury prone to other clubs. I think its fair to say he will have more then a few suitors for sure. Not sure why anyone would think otherwise after his end to the season

Yeah, and then he went away had a good pre season and came back much improved. He didn’t had a lot of continuity in 2023 either. A lot of illness as well as a few minor injuries.
last year he played 10 AFL games & 11 in the WAFL he didn't miss too much footy

Don't get me wrong i'd be happy for freo to keep him but has to be on there terms

Cant afford to pay someone with that spot on the list that much. Dont think a heap of players would be thrilled if NOD is on 600k a year for example...
He doesn’t need to be paid that much.

He can be paid 450, leaving room
To bump up someone else or cover a rookie.

There is just no way that the the dogs “won’t be able to afford him” is a thing

Only way he leaves is because a club is offering him a longer term contract on better wage. I’d imagine we’re offering two, which means you lot would be at least 3. 4 not out of the question if you’re north or stk.
Yes someone will offer him 3 but won't be huge money

Where did I say we can't afford him? I'm saying he won't get 4-5 year offers on 500k + like the poster was suggesting
Sorry, was agreeing with you

last year he played 10 AFL games & 11 in the WAFL he didn't miss too much footy

Don't get me wrong i'd be happy for freo to keep him but has to be on there terms
Last year he wasn’t great. Last year he also dealt with chest infections and ongoing injuries that would have affected his performance

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Nathan O'Driscoll

Remove this Banner Ad

Back