Speculation Nathan O'Driscoll

Remove this Banner Ad

He won't get near 600k 4-5 year offers
Dont think he is worth it. I just think thats what happens also. Im not implying thats a good deal or his worth

As to who would do it I certainly think those in the Perryman race will all be bidding for O'Driscoll. I also think Eagles will be interested, especially if Graham signs on with Tigers and Darling leaves

Dont think he is worth it. I just think thats what happens also. Im not implying thats a good deal or his worth

As to who would do it I certainly think those in the Perryman race will all be bidding for O'Driscoll. I also think Eagles will be interested, especially if Graham signs on with Tigers and Darling leaves
Perryman is a completed product in his prime NOD is a "risky" kid with talent/potential they are not related at all,

We missed out on Barrass doesn't mean we will offer a 5 year deal for the next best

Jack Graham got the same offer as that from us. Its crazy times so crazy offers will be made
He plays every week, has experience and is FA. There is no one paying Noddy 600k and if they do, I'll drive him to the airport for his sake.

I'm not kidding saying we are offering 2 years max at like 250k. Might even be one year still. He leaves because someone is offering like 3 years at 350k. No one is offering more than that but that's the upside, getting potentially a lot for nothing. It's the same as Acres

He plays every week, has experience and is FA. There is no one paying Noddy 600k and if they do, I'll drive him to the airport for his sake.

I'm not kidding saying we are offering 2 years max at like 250k. Might even be one year still. He leaves because someone is offering like 3 years at 350k. No one is offering more than that but that's the upside, getting potentially a lot for nothing. It's the same as Acres
$600k is a bit much for what he has done but if the trade is cheap and the club loves his potential i could understand a 400-450k offer to entice him

$600k is a bit much for what he has done but if the trade is cheap and the club loves his potential i could understand a 400-450k offer to entice him
Maybe, I know the whole CBA increase thing but I think the deals the fringe guys get often get even more mayo on them and our list management strategy is basically "**** da little guys"

You'd want to be pretty positive he's best 22 in your side before slinging him 450k. Would be a pretty fantastic Richmond pick up I suppose but I don't know if he's yet picking guaranteed a game time at a rebuilding team over a good shot of game time at a team pushing for or in finals.

Last edited:
Is he even a regular in the Freo side?
Either he’s pushing for a bigger contract or Freo or he’s in DFA or late pick territory for a club that’s given him more security.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Either he’s pushing for a bigger contract or Freo or he’s in DFA or late pick territory for a club that’s given him more security.
No he’s been injured all year. Cracked the b22 in the last couple weeks after building back to fitness though.

Not that it hasn't already been stated.

Injured and major lung infection last year, still played when available.

Knee surgery this year, blood clots had to be removed, had to spend the back half gaining fitness at WAFL before coming back into the side once he was deemed fit enough.

Yeah, someone may be offering him more security, but it's not because he isn't valued at Freo.

And most certainly will not be a DFA.

Yeah, someone may be offering him more security, but it's not because he isn't valued at Freo.

And most certainly will not be a DFA.
If he’s valued at Freo he would have been offered a decent contract.

If not, I can’t see Freo getting anything of real value for him.

Time will tell I spose.

Freo $250k with a trigger for a 2nd year at same rate. Trigger would be 12 games.

Then

Dogs $850k for 3 years.

Now

Freo $500k over 2 years. Trigger for 3rd.

Now in NODs hands.

Maybe speaking out of school I saw what came out of his leg mid year . It was shocking the fact he was playing before it is incredible
Love the fact he got back the last 6 weeks and looks like he is moving freer than he has for awhile.
Freo will be well aware where he is at and what he offers
But if a club offers more than freo he will go.
Sad but that’s the game these days
Good luck to him and I hope he succeeds

Freo $250k with a trigger for a 2nd year at same rate. Trigger would be 12 games.

Then

Dogs $850k for 3 years.

Now

Freo $500k over 2 years. Trigger for 3rd.

Now in NODs hands.
Are you saying the dogs are offering him $850 per year??

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Nathan O'Driscoll

Remove this Banner Ad

Back