NBA 2k10

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you noticed any of the reported lag when you are in the low post? What camera do you use? Apparently it only happens on certain camera angles, and also in some arenas - probably Sixers, as there are heaps of lights and crap.

Have you noticed any of the reported lag when you are in the low post? What camera do you use? Apparently it only happens on certain camera angles, and also in some arenas - probably Sixers, as there are heaps of lights and crap.
I haven't seen anything yet, as I've said before, I have only been playing the 'My player' mode.
(If I don't answer any question in the next hour or so its because I'm away :p)

Guys can I just ask a question here.
I'm assuming since there is a 20 page thread for 2k10 and no thread at all for Live 10 that the 2k franchise shits on EA's?

I haven't purchased/played a basketball game for about 3 years but in the past I always went with the NBA Live series. I do remember a couple of the earlier versions of the 2k series and having a quick play on them I didn't really like the gameplay/camera angles. Has this changed at all?
Why do people consider 2k10 to be so much better than Live 10?
Cheers

My Evening:

I call JB Heidelberg and say " yo son, is 2K10 out on the 360?"
and he was all like "yeah boooooooy"

so I said "slap one of dem mofo's on hold and I'll get some washingtons of the bitches and be right over"

I get to JB....

"Sup' ho, I have a game on hold"

She pulls it out....

"NBA?"

"Chyeah bitch!"

She holds it up.........

I see PS3 and think, oh well I'm sure they'll have a copy or two left....

AND THEN

I feel an errection in my pants and I don't know why.....What's going on I think...

I look at the cover and see Dwight Howards rippling muscles covers in digital sweet.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I goto the shelfs and no 2K10.

A Jihad on you JBHiFi.

**** all of you who have it, a mother ****ing Jihad on your asses.

I have really bad hoes....only worth the Washingtons.....
It's all about the Hamiltons baby!

Anyway your post had me laughing more than I probably should have. I think I've been studying too much.

so I said "slap one of dem mofo's on hold and I'll get some washingtons of the bitches and be right over"
Got me good.

When did things start coming out in WA and SA before Vic!

ARH

Oh well, at least I wont be late for work because I was up all night.

I shit you all not, this is the 3rd time I have had Live put on hold for me instead of 2K.

The hoes will suffer the consequences to this! Get me some baby powder and a midget!

my evening:

I call jb heidelberg and say " yo son, is 2k10 out on the 360?"
and he was all like "yeah boooooooy"

so i said "slap one of dem mofo's on hold and i'll get some washingtons of the bitches and be right over"

i get to jb....

"sup' ho, i have a game on hold"

she pulls it out....

"nba?"

"chyeah bitch!"

she holds it up.........

I see ps3 and think, oh well i'm sure they'll have a copy or two left....

And then

i feel an errection in my pants and i don't know why.....what's going on i think...

I look at the cover and see dwight howards rippling muscles covers in digital sweet.

Fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

i goto the shelfs and no 2k10.

A jihad on you jbhifi.

**** all of you who have it, a mother ****ing jihad on your asses.
lol!

Ripped through simulation of Association:

AWARDS
MVP: Leborn James (ok)
ROY: James Harden (ok...)
6TH: Ramon Sessions (ok)
DPY: Ben Wallace (WTF?)
MIP: Ben Wallace (WTF?)

COY: Gregg Popovich

ALL NBA FIRST:
C - Howard (ok)
PF - Duncan (ok)
SF - Lebron (ok)
SG - Wade (ok)
PG - Harris (WTF?)

ALL SECOND:
C - Yao (ok... if he's not injured)
PF - Bosh (ok)
SF - Granger (ok)
SG - Kobe (ok)
PG - Rondo (WTF?)

ALL-THIRD:
C - Lopez (wth?)
PF - Al Jefferson (ok)
SF - Durant (ok)
SG - Roy (ok)
PG - Deron (ok)

Notice any1 missing? Yep... CP58

League leaders in ppg:
Kevin Martin 32.1
Kobe Bryant 30.4
LeBron James 30.4
Danny Granger 30.2
Devin Harris 30.2
Carmelo Anthony 29.6
Dwyane Wade 29.5
Kevin Durant 27.4
Dirk Nowitzki 27.0
Michael Redd 26.7
+ the fact there are 5-6 players in the 30 ppg category.

Rebounds
Bosh 16.0
Duncan 13.3
Howard 13.3
Lee 11.9
Murphy 10.9
Gasol 10.2

Assists
Rondo 11.7
Kidd 10.0
Duhon 9.7
Nash 9.4
Billups 9.0
Parker 8.4

Chris Paul averaged 8.2 btw...

WESTERN CONFERENCE

1. Spurs (4)
8. Wolves (2)

4. Hornets (2)
5. Jazz (4)

3. Blazers (2)
6. Nuggets (4)

2. Lakers (1)
7. Warriors (4)

EASTERN CONFERENCE
1. Celtics (1)
8. Nets (4)

4. Pistons (4)
5. Wiards (0)

3. Hawks (4)
6. Heat (0)

2. Magic (2)
7. Pacers (4)

Notice ANY TEAM MISSING? btw Spurs went on to win, beating the HAWKS 4-2 in the finals.

COACH RETIREMENTS
Mike Dunleavy
Jerry Sloan
George Karl
Rick Adelman

god damn, why can't they fix that?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sliders.....2K's best friend.
True but they love testing our patience.

2K9 was unplayable out of the box last year and the first thing I'll be doing this year (based on what Ive read) is lowering all the shhoting accuracy sliders to 45 across the board and the alley-oop slider from 50 to 25 and the back door cut from 50 to 25. Other than that the oncourt stuff is pretty good.

Its the stats and shit that will need attention.

If I don't get it tomorrow, don't be surprised to hear about a violent rampage in the Ringwood area on the news where hundreds of innocent people suffer at the hands of an out of control kicking and screaming person because he did not receive what he damn well needs to survive.

If I don't get it tomorrow those mofo's will feel the pain.

Can one of you lucky people who have the game tell me if the bug in My Player mode is still there?

You know, the one where all other games are simmed at 12 min quarters even though the ones you play might be only 5 min quarters?

As this is will be my first 2K game, what are sliders, and why should I adjust them?

As this is will be my first 2K game, what are sliders, and why should I adjust them?

Sliders are all the little things that the game runs off. You can adjust shooting accuracy, blocking, rebounds (hustle, vertical) - you can adjust pretty much every facet of the game.

You should adjust them because without it, the CPU is damn frustrating to play against. In 2k9 they pretty much only put up inside shots and a few threes. With sliders you can force them to take more midrange shots, and balance the game up a bit.

Sliders are adjustable settings for the game, every aspect of the game like shooting (Inside, mid-range, perimeter), defense, foul calling, etc. all have a slider that goes from 0-100.

If you have the slider set to 100 for your perimeter shooting then it will be almost impossible to miss a shot, however as you reduce the slider to say 75 then it becomes increasingly harder to make shots.

It's a way of increasing and decreasing the difficulty and realism of the game instead of only have difficulty levels.

Bought it today at JB. Early thoughts include: "wow, this post lag is a mother trucker." my first game and I'm Indy at home, and the lag is noticable, and looks terrible. On the positive side, My Player is everything I hoped for. A gripe was just how easy it is to drop in teammate rating, and how hard it can be to go up a rating. I suppose I'm used to putting on a one man show in exhibition, so I guess I'll have to re-adapt. Overall, really good signs. It'll be far better once the lag is fixed, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back