Multiplat NBA 2K19

Remove this Banner Ad

Uwx3Apa.jpg

How many guys on here play My Career?
Looking to run some park/rec/pro am if we have enough.

Don't really care about wins and loses but just want to play with some guys that don't dribble around for 10 seconds and then jack up a contested shot.

Hit me up on here or PSN if you are keen.
PSN: watson-17

So is this worth purchasing?

I typically play MyLeague and maybe MyCareer for a bit of fun. I bought 2K18 which was okay but still the movement felt clunky and the game seemed to suffer from legacy issues.

Is it basically just 2K18.5?

So is this worth purchasing?

I typically play MyLeague and maybe MyCareer for a bit of fun. I bought 2K18 which was okay but still the movement felt clunky and the game seemed to suffer from legacy issues.

Is it basically just 2K18.5?
I think gameplay is vastly improved over 2K18. I couldn't get into 2K18 at all and felt the stuff they had done in the year following 17 wasn't far enough along and wasn't balanced well at all.

This year is the best the game has ever played for mine.

Packed Diamond Danny Granger. Initially tried to get something from the following code, but when that turned up a mere 200MT I thought I'd buy a pack, being a Pacers fan I really wanted a Pacer. Grabbed the 12k MT one and got Clark Kellogg (83 emerald - meh) and decided I'd go for the 7.5k VC pack instead and bam, GRANGER!

Anyone wanting to try for something, use this code and see what you can achieve.

DrQ6PQ0U4AAAtMD.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven't played 2k19 in a while. My sister bought me a Giannis Antetokounmpo figure that comes with a locker code for a Ruby Giannis MyTeam card.

I don't really need the card. I'll only use the code it if no-one else wants it.

Let me know if you really need a Giannis card. This one is only slightly worse than the Amy card.

Pulled Pink Diamond Giannis and Diamond Marc Gasol.

Yeah it's unfair.
Is the Gasol card as good as it looks? Thinking about picking it up, especially since I could probably get it for less than 50k if I tried hard enough.

I’m assuming that Giannis is the cheesiest thing ever and that I will hate having to play against it.

Is the Gasol card as good as it looks? Thinking about picking it up, especially since I could probably get it for less than 50k if I tried hard enough.

I’m assuming that Giannis is the cheesiest thing ever and that I will hate having to play against it.
Haven't used Gasol yet but quickly used Giannis in a Triple Threat game against the computer and it's just so easy to get to the rim and score.

Does anyone still play mycareer? Or am I the only sucker for punishment?!

They have completely ruined that mode. It literally took me a month of playing 1-2 hours a day to get from 88 to 89.73. The grind is ridiculous. I stuck at it for a full season plus playoffs, expecting some kind of pay off at the end. Nope. Final games ends, next season starts. They don't even do a press conference despite making you sit through pointless press conference after interview all season long. I won't be playing it anymore.

I know it won't happen because it is clearly a cash cow for 2k, but they need to drop all this online neighbourhood crap and go back to investing in making the game actually fun to play.

I dont expect it to be easy to get to 99, and I don't really care. The problem is the game gets really boring, so having to play basically 50 full 48 minute games to improve your player by one point is insane. I read online that it takes 12 full 82 games seasons to get to 99 ...

Such a shame cause the mode used to be so much fun.

Couple of bumper locker codes dropped today.

Here's the one for the free PD player.
there is also another one for MT between 25k and 50k.

DvYcdXaXcAAYLOy.jpg

Ended getting PD Iverson and 25k myself :D
Good luck getting onto the servers though, they've gone into full meltdown as a result of these codes.

Does anyone still play mycareer? Or am I the only sucker for punishment?!

They have completely ruined that mode. It literally took me a month of playing 1-2 hours a day to get from 88 to 89.73. The grind is ridiculous. I stuck at it for a full season plus playoffs, expecting some kind of pay off at the end. Nope. Final games ends, next season starts. They don't even do a press conference despite making you sit through pointless press conference after interview all season long. I won't be playing it anymore.

I know it won't happen because it is clearly a cash cow for 2k, but they need to drop all this online neighbourhood crap and go back to investing in making the game actually fun to play.

I dont expect it to be easy to get to 99, and I don't really care. The problem is the game gets really boring, so having to play basically 50 full 48 minute games to improve your player by one point is insane. I read online that it takes 12 full 82 games seasons to get to 99 ...

Such a shame cause the mode used to be so much fun.

I am yet to buy it this year and am not regretting it. I got sick of the lower starting stats and ridiculous VC/MT coin needed to get higher when in the 80s. I mean over 500vc to upgrade mid range by 1 type joke.

Not to mention the fact you had to pay vc for tatts (and pay to remove or re add again).

Money grabbing right there

Couple of bumper locker codes dropped today.

Here's the one for the free PD player.
there is also another one for MT between 25k and 50k.

DvYcdXaXcAAYLOy.jpg

Ended getting PD Iverson and 25k myself :D
Good luck getting onto the servers though, they've gone into full meltdown as a result of these codes.

I got f***ing Ben Wallace and 20k.

I got f***ing Ben Wallace and 20k.
My codes didn’t even work, the moment I dropped the ball it disconnected me and now I don’t get anything.

On both the codes too...

My codes didn’t even work, the moment I dropped the ball it disconnected me and now I don’t get anything.

On both the codes too...
2ksupport will fix you up.

I got PD Magic and 50k. Along with a bit of amethyst selling I landed PD Griffin as well. 2K are obviously slammed for their microtransactions and P2W, but it is far easier to attain the top players in MyTeam compared to FIFA UT.

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat NBA 2K19

Remove this Banner Ad

Back