Multiplat NBA 2K19

Remove this Banner Ad

DvruPOJV4AA4lQ2.jpg

Got 10k MT
Yeah same.

Managed to buy a Blake for 100k though, so that’s a win.

Had enough VC for a box so I thought I'd try my luck at the Gilbert Arenas Signature Series.

PINK DIAMOND AGENT ZERO!

Lightening quick release, he's money from anywhere.

Also I was looking on the Auction House at how much he was going for because I was thinking of selling him to try get enough MT for Jordan and Griffin so I can get Galaxy Opal CP3. Anyway I saw that one of the PD Arenas cards had more HOF badges than all the others, can you upgrade gold badges to HOF by playing or something?

Had enough VC for a box so I thought I'd try my luck at the Gilbert Arenas Signature Series.

PINK DIAMOND AGENT ZERO!

Also I was looking on the Auction House at how much he was going for because I was thinking of selling him to try get enough MT for Jordan and Griffin so I can get Galaxy Opal CP3. Anyway I saw that one of the PD Arenas cards had more HOF badges than all the others, can you upgrade gold badges to HOF by playing or something?
There is two different PD Agent Zero’s, one is a limited edition. Which version did you get?

I must have got the "lesser" version.

Why the f*** would they release two versions of the same Pink Diamond? Especially when they both have the signature?
No idea, they did it with Kareem as well.

PINK DIAMOND AGENT ZERO!

No, one of the PD's is a limited edition one that's going for 500k plus. Has something like 11 HOF badges on him instead of 5.

I've opened 2 10 pack boxes and not even close to anything decent.
will try a 20 pack box tomorrow and see how that goes.

Also was looking at my heat check items look for a way to get some MT to help me get Kirilenko, can't believe how much some of them are going for. Got 9k for A Baynes and probably could've squeezed some more out of him I think :eek:

Last edited:
No, one of the PD's is a limited edition one that's going for 500k plus. Has something like 11 HOF badges on him instead of 5.

I've opened 2 10 pack boxes and not even close to anything decent.
will try a 20 pack box tomorrow and see how that goes.

Also was looking at my heat check items look for a way to get some MT to help me get Kirilenko, can't believe how much some of them are going for. Got 9k for A Baynes and probably could've squeezed some more out of him I think :eek:

I've completed the Chicago Heat Check and I had to be patient because at one stage there was only like 3 Bobby Portis cards and one of them was going for 30,000MT. Eventually there was a few more and I got him for like 7k MT.

I need Zubac, SuperCoolBeas and Mo Wagner to finish the Laker Heat Check.

I have KD Heat Check that goes for 38-50k MT that I'll probably sell.

I've completed the Chicago Heat Check and I had to be patient because at one stage there was only like 3 Bobby Portis cards and one of them was going for 30,000MT. Eventually there was a few more and I got him for like 7k MT.

I need Zubac, SuperCoolBeas and Mo Wagner to finish the Laker Heat Check.

I have KD Heat Check that goes for 38-50k MT that I'll probably sell.

Have noticed that not many of these HC cards are on the market in general.
might have open a box or 2 when we finally get some more moments caards to try and make some decent MT.

Just opened a single Arenas pack and got his diamond version. :)

and now just got enough Uniforms to get Kirilenko.

squad now looks like.

PG - Arenas (D), Irving (Amy)
SG - Iverson (PD), G Hill (PD), Goodrich (Amy)
SF - Pierce (PD), M Lucas (PD), B King (D)
PF - Kirilenko (D), A Davis (Amy)
C - Mutumbo (Amy), M Eaton (Amy).

When i get enough tokens for PD Mutumbo, I'll sell the amy version and get Diamond Irving or Diamond A Davis.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Opened up a 10 box of Arenas packs out of rage for getting 1000MT.

Pulled Diamond Gilbert.

At least I'll get more than 1000 MT for that one.

What do you think would be a good diamond shoe for Arenas? I was thinking the KD10, Kyrie3 or Kobe AD Mid

Diamond Arenas or Pink Diamond Arenas?

The PD doesn't really have anything that needs enhancing, so I don't know?

Diamond one. Not going to spend 150k+ on the PD version. If I can try and make the diamond version similar to the PD through a shoe that'll do for me.

Diamond one. Not going to spend 150k+ on the PD version. If I can try and make the diamond version similar to the PD through a shoe that'll do for me.

I never looked at what the diamond versions 3 was, but with the lightning quick release I'd boost that as much as possible.

Apparently according to some you tubers a new PD locker code and the MT one is coming out for those who entered the last one in and got the error.

I'll be trying it regardless

Lol it’s an absolute shitshow looking at Twitter. Basically everyone who didn’t get the code are getting a message saying they aren’t qualified, and a bunch of people who did get the first code are getting a second shot at it.

If it says I don’t qualify, I’m going to be very unhappy.

Also sounds like the new MT code is more or less working for everyone...

Use these codes if you previously tried but received an error message:
MTP Code: MTEEP-HEK94-RJF8R-BW73M-QP146
PD 20th Anniversary Edition Cards Code: PINKD-H8UET-23KLW-VW56U-PL91C

Use these codes if you haven’t tried yet:
MTP Code: MTEEP-12345-12345-12345-12345
PD 20th Anniversary Edition Cards Code: PINKD-55555-BBBBB-22222-FFFFF

Use these codes if you previously tried but received an error message:
MTP Code: MTEEP-HEK94-RJF8R-BW73M-QP146
PD 20th Anniversary Edition Cards Code: PINKD-H8UET-23KLW-VW56U-PL91C

Use these codes if you haven’t tried yet:
MTP Code: MTEEP-12345-12345-12345-12345
PD 20th Anniversary Edition Cards Code: PINKD-55555-BBBBB-22222-FFFFF
Seriously though, just use both. Some people have 2 and others have none.

Lol it’s an absolute shitshow looking at Twitter. Basically everyone who didn’t get the code are getting a message saying they aren’t qualified, and a bunch of people who did get the first code are getting a second shot at it.

If it says I don’t qualify, I’m going to be very unhappy.

Also sounds like the new MT code is more or less working for everyone...

Tried both didn't qualify for either, it sucks how some were able to get 2 PD's on the same account on the 1st code.
they've seriously dropped the ball big time with this PD code.

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat NBA 2K19

Remove this Banner Ad

Back