Multiplat NBA 2K19

Remove this Banner Ad

F*** it, no internet for 24 hrs at least. 😡😡😡

Jesus at AD’s price on the auction house. 500k plus. I want the card badly, but not at that price lol.

Also managed to pack PD B Beal from the Deluxe heat check single packs!. The single packs have treated me well this week
Had him in 18'.
He was clutch, they don't call him Big Shot Beal for nothin'

hqdefault.jpg

Got him.

What are you guys at collection wise?

I've done the regular collection and have started to make inroads into the Heat Check collection.

Also I just made 43k MT from quick-selling duplicate shoes, I highly recommend the cleanse.

It's crazy the amount of MT you make from doing that. Just got to be careful you don't quick sell any diamond shoes in the process.
Same with quick selling Injury cards, you never need them, and they don't count towards your collection.

Yeah onto the heat check now. Just 10 tokens to go for PD Stockton or PD Duncan. Might go with Stockton as I really don't need Duncan as I've got PD AD as my starter. New Throwback collections a few days away, might just wait for them to drop.

Also FYI Kobe signature series is probably dropping tomorrow.

It's crazy the amount of MT you make from doing that. Just got to be careful you don't quick sell any diamond shoes in the process.
Same with quick selling Injury cards, you never need them, and they don't count towards your collection.

Yeah onto the heat check now. Just 10 tokens to go for PD Stockton or PD Duncan. Might go with Stockton as I really don't need Duncan as I've got PD AD as my starter. New Throwback collections a few days away, might just wait for them to drop.

Also FYI Kobe signature series is probably dropping tomorrow.

Yeah I just scroll through the collection until I see anything other than a 1 and sell it, unless it has +5 3 point then I auction it.

Actually saw a helpful video on Youtube for sniping cards.

Set the filter for:
Heat Check
Heat Check
Max Bid 100,000
Min Buy Now 500
Max Buy Now 1500-2000

Especially helpful for me given that I only had the Bulls and Lakers Heat Check collections finished, been getting a lot of cards through this.

No Signature Kobe, but Brandon Roy.

except we get a Kobe moments challenge have to score 81pts to get a TB Elite Amy or higher.
Did the challenge with Stockton, was pretty easy, and got Brad 'far ken' Daugherty. PMSL!!!.

anyone else find this game almost unplayable when in the Park or Rec Centre due to the lag and lack of AUS / NZ servers?

it really kills this game I reckon.

If it fixed the server issue we would sink some serious hours into it.

anyone else find this game almost unplayable when in the Park or Rec Centre due to the lag and lack of AUS / NZ servers?

Haven't tried much of the Rec Center because of the potatoes that go 1 on 5 every possession but I haven't had issues with Park and Triple Threat Online.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They don't give 2 shits about anything about the neighbourhood as it doesn't really make them the money.
It's all about the micro transactions for My Team, and even then the servers are a joke 85% of the time in that as well.

No Signature Kobe, but Brandon Roy.

except we get a Kobe moments challenge have to score 81pts to get a TB Elite Amy or higher.
Did the challenge with Stockton, was pretty easy, and got Brad 'far ken' Daugherty. PMSL!!!.

Amethyst Michael Redd.

That was a waste of time.

I haven’t really had bad lag issues this 2k.

But the fact that they don’t have an Aus/NZ server is ridiculous, especially since the Japan server they put us on is all Aussies and Kiwis anyway.

I haven’t really had bad lag issues this 2k.

But the fact that they don’t have an Aus/NZ server is ridiculous, especially since the Japan server they put us on is all Aussies and Kiwis anyway.

Yeah spot on.

Agree it hasn't been as bad but it's still delayed enough that it dramatically impacts the game I reckon.

Yep no Aus / NZ server is bullshit. Especially with how big basketball is here now.

I have a question.
I've started playing MyTeam mode a bit more and in the last 3 games, each of my opponents has quit on me mid-game.
Before starting the next game, I have had to apply more contracts to players because they've been burned on the games that were quit on me.
That doesn't seem "right" to me. I've lost more MT credits on applying more contracts than credits I've won in those quit games.

I have a question.
I've started playing MyTeam mode a bit more and in the last 3 games, each of my opponents has quit on me mid-game.
Before starting the next game, I have had to apply more contracts to players because they've been burned on the games that were quit on me.
That doesn't seem "right" to me. I've lost more MT credits on applying more contracts than credits I've won in those quit games.

Yeah, that's the worst part about this game. They should allow contracts to stack up to 50 in this game for that reason alone. 20 is a joke, and it was worse last season as it was only 10.

What I'd suggest is maybe try and use the auction house to your advantage and buy diamond contracts. Playing a lot of TTO helps massively for MT as well for players who are just starting off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat NBA 2K19

Remove this Banner Ad

Back