Multiplat NBA 2K19

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll give the "missed code" a go tonight, I did initially miss out on the PD card with the server error so many others got, so I really want to get the reward.

Will definitely be opening another support ticket if it fails to work.

:(

But I don't want to watch that biased potato.

haha, basically his 1st code didn't work, opened a ticket and received PD Giannis, he tried the new code and it worked so he's got 2 PD's as a result of it.
dead set farcical situation. No wonder twitter is going nuts over it.

on top of all of that, we're all still waiting for some new moments cards to be released. PMSL!!!.

haha, basically his 1st code didn't work, opened a ticket and received PD Giannis, he tried the new code and it worked so he's got 2 PD's as a result of it.
dead set farcical situation. No wonder twitter is going nuts over it.

on top of all of that, we're all still waiting for some new moments cards to be released. PMSL!!!.

F***ING BALDING POTATO!

I cannot stand him or CashNasty.

Cash really overrates his ability to play basketball, he has the offensive ability of a 5 year old and thinks he's a lockdown defender.

Plus he's also a LeBron nuthugger.

Just bought PD Blake for 100K.

Probably would have went down even more if I waited a while but screw it he was going for 160K yesterday.

Now to grind for the 400K MT I'm going to need for Jordan.

Magic/Rose
Arenas/Iverson
Giannis/Peja
Griffin/R.Lewis
KAJ/Dwight

I've got PD Ben Wallace but he's too shit offensively.

Redeemed my Pink Diamond from the missing code, also managed to snag 25k using the MT code too. So nice little bonus.

Got Magic, which is, other than Giannis, who I wanted to get.

Redeemed my Pink Diamond from the missing code, also managed to snag 25k using the MT code too. So nice little bonus.

Got Magic, which is, other than Giannis, who I wanted to get.
Damn, so yours worked? Wonder how 2k determined who qualifies...

Anyway, got into a live chat with someone who was helpful. Told me to wait 24 hours and by then there will either be a new code or the existing one should work.

If nothing happens in 24 hours I’m going to try Support again... Will probably be into double digits of conversations with them at that point, almost purely because half the agents give a generic response which really doesn’t help at all.

Are the servers garbage for anyone else this morning?
can do absolute squat atm. Keep on getting booted from my team.
trying to sell a lot of my uniforms atm as I'm not grinding out to get PD Webber when Kirilenko has similar stats to him.
might as well use that MT for other players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HIGHV-LFVYA-Z377E-M9TKJ-D4XEE

Free Locker Code.

Got the damn pack with crap in it.
Also got the pack... Got a silver, so at least some value there.

How did end up with live chat re the PD locker code?
No good, I tried again today and even they are giving me that first generic “we can’t do anything, bad luck” message now.

It sucks.

Just tried them again and got a guy who at least understood. Said he “wished he could grant me a PD card” but is not allowed to.

2K basically just sweeping it under the rug as if it never happened.

New moments cards have dropped. Lanier is the next TDIH locker code.

Opened a couple of loose Deluxe Heat Check packs and pulled Jamal Murray.

1546902913604.png

Pink Diamond Jusuf Nurkic..........

It was an insane game but he just looks out of place as a Pink Diamond although last year they did give Lonzo a Pink Diamond.

Just opened a 10 Heat Check box and was looking bleak until pack 7. Boom PD Leonard, then next pack Amy Hayward.

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat NBA 2K19

Remove this Banner Ad

Back