Multiplat NBA 2K19

Remove this Banner Ad

Picked up the Murray for 40k.

The amount of contested 3s he hits is ridiculous. Only issue really is his release isn’t super quick.

Yeah, his release is going to take to get used to. But he is good IMO.

PD Kawhi is the same. He can hit 3's if open but the release is on the slow side. Defensively he's a GOD as you'd expect.

Snagged a Nate Thurmond for 100k a while back, decided to sell him today and netted a touch under 150k (pretty happy with that considering no contract or shoe) and picked up Ralph Sampson for 100k.

Ralph is crazy good so far, shoots the 3 lights out for me and is 7’4.

Snagged a Nate Thurmond for 100k a while back, decided to sell him today and netted a touch under 150k (pretty happy with that considering no contract or shoe) and picked up Ralph Sampson for 100k.

Ralph is crazy good so far, shoots the 3 lights out for me and is 7’4.

He always kills me in TTO!. can't bloody stop him he's so huge.

The Diamond Bob Lanier locker code coming tomorrow. His stats look decent enough, but I wouldn't that unhappy if I missed and got tokens or something else.

Bob Lanier code is out, aiming for 15 tokens but got the Diamond.

Pulled PD Kawhi and sold him for 100k, had enough VC for a 10 box and pulled Diamond Kemba to which I'm selling.

Nearly have enough MT for PD Jordan which gets me Galaxy Opal CP3.

I did the same, lol. Aimed for the token's, and got Bob.

pulled 3d L Bird & PD Rondo in a 10 box of the 3D TD's... (was hoping it was big boy Sampson) Only need him for PD Jason Kidd now. Not sure if I'll go for him though (reviews about his shot release aren't great). Might keep these diamonds and PD Rondo and sell for a profit in 3 or so weeks when they start going up in price.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just packed PD George Gervin out of a single pack. Opened 3 and was the last pack.
might chuck a diamond shoe on him and slap him on the market, looks to be pretty rare.

F*** it, no internet for 24 hrs at least. 😡😡😡

Jesus at AD’s price on the auction house. 500k plus. I want the card badly, but not at that price lol.

Also managed to pack PD B Beal from the Deluxe heat check single packs!. The single packs have treated me well this week

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat NBA 2K19

Remove this Banner Ad

Back