NBA 2k8 vs NBA live 08

Remove this Banner Ad

i just downloaded nba 2k8 for ps2.

essentially the same as nba 2k7

roster updates,new music, new animations really the only new things

I just got NBA live 08 and it's pathetic. The dynasty interface is weak, and exactly the freakin same as last year. The gameplay is probably a bit better, but still every PG in the game takes 30 shots and has control of the ball for about 90% of the game.

Why should I sound surprised? It is the same year after year but I can't help myself from buying it. I usually just buy it for the roster updates and the new rookies. They can't even do that right, apparently Luis Scola doesnt even exist.

I just got NBA live 08 and it's pathetic. The dynasty interface is weak, and exactly the freakin same as last year. The gameplay is probably a bit better, but still every PG in the game takes 30 shots and has control of the ball for about 90% of the game.

Why should I sound surprised? It is the same year after year but I can't help myself from buying it. I usually just buy it for the roster updates and the new rookies. They can't even do that right, apparently Luis Scola doesnt even exist.

im the same, buy for the rosters. love updating them.

i see you luis scola and raise you mike conley jnr!!!!!! also i dont think yi is in it either!

i also agree that PGs take the last shots etc

i see you luis scola and raise you mike conley jnr!!!!!! also i dont think yi is in it either!

From the PS3 version the rookies that are there are, Al Horford, Acie Law, Allan Ray (wasnt he waived?), Joakin Noah, Rodney Stuckey, Brandan Wright, Marco Belinelli, Al Thornton, Javaris Crittenton, Mike Conley, Corey Brewer, Greg Oden, Kevin Durant and Jeff Green. Possibly more and I dont know who they are.

No Scola or Yi. I guess they signed too late to be in the game.

PS3?

haha you serious no Mike conley? what a joke. EAsports should be the true definition for "money for nothing"

2K8 on PS2 I think has more bugs than 2K7. Just before a coach of whatever team was just strolling around on the court whilst the computer was setting up their offence. :confused: Then he just kept slowly walking to the bench.

NBA 2K8 on PS3 looks like it has been pushed back from tomorrow to the 23rd of November.:(

I don't know about the other systems though.

I have been told that NBA 2K8 will be coming out on Friday November 2nd. I also have been told that Yi is in the next gen versions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I went to buy it yesterday and could not find it on the shelf. I went and asked if it had come in and was told it will be released on the 2nd of Nov.

Just found out Scola is on the Argentine team, maybe on the free agenst list aswell, havent checked?

What shop man?

I went to JB HI-FI. Asked a guy that was stacking the shelves in the gaming section. I thought he might be putting it out. To my horror he told me it had not come out yet and went and checked his computer. He came back with Nov 2nd.

i wish 2k sports decide to make a game for pc

i went to my friends and played live 08 on the pc, he just got it and we were playing the first game, 2 minutes in, time out, game crashes

second time, time out, game crashes

uninstalled

what a piece of crap

edit. the ratings are screwed, mcroberts, is rated 86 or somthing like that, and a rookie is the laker's second best player, a simmed season produces about 20 players with 40+ point avgs and the rookie of the month usually avgs 200 points, 80 rebounds and 50 steals and blocks

Remove this Banner Ad

NBA 2k8 vs NBA live 08

Remove this Banner Ad

Back