NBA player you like the least?

Remove this Banner Ad

Thewlis Dish said:
stfu n00b
I found this just for you....because I care. :D

Meanwhile, Fortson in his 7-odd minutes had only the "Personal Fouls" column filled in his line, with five. Granted, there may be nights when you can swap those Petro stats for Fortson's, but good ol' Fort can always fall back on his league-leading "Boneheaded Momentum-Deflating Play" figures.

http://supersonicsoul.com/

inferno66 said:
Just wondering when did kidd beat his wife?

jason_kidd.jpg

when he was at the suns... gave the wife a good punch in the face... later traded to the nets...

Osmodiar said:
What player do you like the least?? style of play, or always dominates your favourite team?

I'd have to say Antoine Walker. Just hate how he takes so many 3's and he always looks like he's trying to push one out...

Olowokandi also frustrates me, from a fantasy perspective! Everytime i pick him up, he sucks. when i drop him he's good again.
i agree on walker, hate him....plus any pacer player :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stiffy_18 said:
How can anyone possibly hate Tim Duncan. He is the role model sportsman. I wish there were more athletes who have as much class both on and off the field as Timmy D.

There is a lot to be said about humble champions.

Well Said Stiffy18! :)

"Hate" is such a strong word. I more dislike Tim Duncan for being forced by ESPN Australia to watch his boring, "fundamental" style of play most weeks of the season.

Although he's a nice bloke off the court, he's incredibly boring on it

Well I must be boring as well because I absolutely love watching players with strong fundamentals. IMHO, Timmy D is the best player in the game. He is a winner both on and off the court. An absolute champion who has grace and class not many professional athletes have.

He does his job with a minimum of fuss. He will do his job quietly and not trash talk his opponents like many of the so called "spectacular stars" of today do. He makes his team-mates better. He is great at both ends of the floor. Sure Spurs might get a lot of coverage on ESPN and sure they might play a style of basketball that doesn't appeal to a lot of people but crickey, Timmy D is a model citizen and athlete that I wish a lot of youngsters tried to follow in his footsteps. Rather than the hip hop drongos that are dragging the game of basketball through the mud.

Timmy D is a humble champion and unfortunately there aren't many of those around.

For the record, I do think that Spurs play a boring brand of basketball most of the time. However, 2 of the players I absolutely LOVE watching are Tim Duncan and Manu Ginobilli.

Spurs get accused of playing boring brand of basketball but IMHO, THE most boring brand of basketball we have seen in recent times belongs to the Larry Brown led Detroit Pistons. I would literally fall asleep during their games. And thats coming from probably the biggest basketball fan out there.

Stiffy_18 said:
Well I must be boring as well because I absolutely love watching players with strong fundamentals. IMHO, Timmy D is the best player in the game. He is a winner both on and off the court. An absolute champion who has grace and class not many professional athletes have.

He does his job with a minimum of fuss. He will do his job quietly and not trash talk his opponents like many of the so called "spectacular stars" of today do. He makes his team-mates better. He is great at both ends of the floor. Sure Spurs might get a lot of coverage on ESPN and sure they might play a style of basketball that doesn't appeal to a lot of people but crickey, Timmy D is a model citizen and athlete that I wish a lot of youngsters tried to follow in his footsteps. Rather than the hip hop drongos that are dragging the game of basketball through the mud.

Timmy D is a humble champion and unfortunately there aren't many of those around.

For the record, I do think that Spurs play a boring brand of basketball most of the time. However, 2 of the players I absolutely LOVE watching are Tim Duncan and Manu Ginobilli.

Spurs get accused of playing boring brand of basketball but IMHO, THE most boring brand of basketball we have seen in recent times belongs to the Larry Brown led Detroit Pistons. I would literally fall asleep during their games. And thats coming from probably the biggest basketball fan out there.
You are such a tool. What you got bored because they had awesome defense? They had an incredible ability to shut opponents down, how is that their fault?

What about your garbage team, the Kings? Just because my team can play defense and restrict a team to less than 100 points.

And you like watching Tim Duncan? Just because he is fundamentally sound? Get out. The best Spurs player to watch is Tony Parker without a doubt.

Drummond said:
You are such a tool. What you got bored because they had awesome defense? They had an incredible ability to shut opponents down, how is that their fault?

What about your garbage team, the Kings? Just because my team can play defense and restrict a team to less than 100 points.

And you like watching Tim Duncan? Just because he is fundamentally sound? Get out. The best Spurs player to watch is Tony Parker without a doubt.

Haha you are just crying because he 'bagging' the team you go for. Get over it.

I love watching Duncan. His footwork is incredible for someone his size. He reads the game well, is a team player, and leads by example. Humble off the court and a genuinely nice guy. And a proven winner, which may well be what ********es people off about him.

Perhaps if he beat his wife, produced illegitamate children, dressed like a gangsta and traded fundamentals for killer crossovers and rebounds for flashy turnovers he might get some love?

Drummond said:

Hold back on the insults for a starters.

No its not because they were a good defensive team its because they couldn't do anything else apart from play defence. They couldn't score 100 points on consistent basis. Spurs on the other hand can do both. They can stop their opponents when they need to and they can score 100 points without any difficulty.

Detroit is like a solar eclipse. You rarely see them score 100 points in a game, but when you do its always special.

Last time I checked, we were discussing boring basketball. My as you call them "garbarge team" Kings were widely considered as the most exciting team to watch in the NBA. So much so that there are people all over the world who started following the Kings when they started playing basketball with a lot of flair and precision.

I like watching Tim Duncan play because he is a complete player on both ends of the court. He is an exccellent defender and is just as potent offensively. Its rather ironic, you bag the Kings for their lack of defence but go on to say that Parker is the best Spurs player to watch. We are talking about Parker who is by FAR the weakest defender on the Spurs team. Hell he is like Mike Bibby. He could guard a stool.

I don't find Detroit boring because of their defence. I find the boring because of their offence. Their defence is top notch. It can stop just about anyone. Their offence on the other hand lives and dies by Rip Hamilton and Chauncey Billups. The former is known as a scorer, the latter can score but is a better defender than he is a scorer.

Remove this Banner Ad

NBA player you like the least?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back