NBA Playoffs 2015 - the Wild, Wild Western Conference (come and get 2 pts closer)

Remove this Banner Ad

Amazing game. I thought the Spurs got a raw deal down the stretch. That's not a foul on CP3 by Duncan. CP3 missed the jumper and Green had secured the rebound too with about 30 seconds left. Tied game. Instead CP3 hits both FT's which IMO were never there.

Then the second off the clock and having to restart gave the Clips a heads up on who was cutting where. That was unfortunate. Having said that I didnt like the final play. One second is enough time to catch and shoot.

Great series. I hope Paul is alright for the series against Houston.

Shame to see the Spurs go home so early. A great team.

Amazing game. I thought the Spurs got a raw deal down the stretch. That's not a foul on CP3 by Duncan. CP3 missed the jumper and Green had secured the rebound too with about 30 seconds left. Tied game. Instead CP3 hits both FT's which IMO were never there.

Then the second off the clock and having to restart gave the Clips a heads up on who was cutting where. That was unfortunate. Having said that I didnt like the final play. One second is enough time to catch and shoot.

Great series. I hope Paul is alright for the series against Houston.

Shame to see the Spurs go home so early. A great team.
Cough

Manu

Cough

Just had a look on the spurs facebook page to see the comments after the loss, surprisingly salty as well saying that the refs cost them the game and that the clippers cheated

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I'm just tuning in to watch the recorded game from today. First thing I see is Doc in the locker room and Sam Cassell stretching on the floor. Does he come into the game nWo style?

CP3 was emotional cos I think he know's he has to start getting it done or his legacy will be tarnished by never even getting to a Western Conference Finals, never mind an NBA Finals or a ring.

Then he gets unlucky and gets drawn against the Spurs, the defending champs, then in the huge game seven he pulls a hammy. Then still hits the game winner. Id be emotional too.

Now he has to go back to work.

I was happy for Chris Paul. Sad for the Spurs but somebody has to win and somebody has to lose.

CEDLPQDUEAESb1d.jpg

The passing of the torch.

Remove this Banner Ad

NBA Playoffs 2015 - the Wild, Wild Western Conference (come and get 2 pts closer)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back