NBA Playoffs- Eastern Conference First Round Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Whether we get up or get done, we're in for a heck of a series, 2 games that could've easily both gone to overtime, whatever happens, we're giving Boston a real scare here.

Whether we get up or get done, we're in for a heck of a series, 2 games that could've easily both gone to overtime, whatever happens, we're giving Boston a real scare here.

To start with, I loved how early (our time) the game started this morning.. made the morning at work bearable.

Secondly, I thought we were a fair show at take a 2-0 lead to Chicago until Ray Allen nailed the 3. Still, he missed a shot to second the game to double over time the other day so it evens out in the end.

Great game by Ben Gordon though.

What happened in the last quarter - did the Cavs rest LBJ etc? 32-17 is a fair difference in one quarter, although not as big as 31-9 in the first against Boston last week.

The Cavs rested all their starters, then the Pistons got it back to about 12 with still about 6 minutes to play, so LeBron and the rest of the starers returned

I don't want to hear premature excuses. I have heard Shard, Dwight and Stan in the post-match game 1 all say injuries are not an excuse. and he is right, the moment we start thinking about them, the moment we start getting excuses to crash out.

Shut up and win. Seriously.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thank ****. C-Lee onto Miller (who has scored 13 in 6 minutes) and Turk sitting on the bench. Had to happen, Lee will control Miller heaps better than Alston and Pietrus is bringing a million times more energy than Turk atm.

Unfortunately THEY STILL DONT SEE THE ****ING ALLSTAR IN THE PAINT AND JACK UP 27 FOOT THREES INSTEAD WITH PLENTY OF TIME STILL LEFT ON THE SHOT CLOCK. :mad:

I can't handle this. I'm going to have a lie down.

How are the teams playing? All I have is my phone to keep up with scores

Philly, well put it this way. Miller 19 points, Thad Young 10 points. Philly total: 35

Orlando even across the board but Dwight getting no where near enough possessions. Shooting very poorly from the 3 line. Shard having little and Turk even less influence again.

Oh and C-Lee is once again the only player really taking Philly on. I love the guy, I really do.

Remove this Banner Ad

NBA Playoffs- Eastern Conference First Round Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back