NBA Week 10 - The Agony of Choice

Who will win the Pacific Division?

• Golden State's $400 million payroll ought to get it done

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Clippers' four future Hall of Famers might be able to manage a Div title

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • The Lakers will get another pointless banner to hang next to the IST one

• Having three scorers who will each be making $50 mil per makes Phoenix a shoo-in

• You can trust the Kangz to be lighting the beam come April

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant fathom how James Wiseman went top 2. Even Anthony Bennett had more oomph about him and I think more of a ceiling.

How or why did anyone think a guy this slow and with this poor level of skill would make it for?

Same sh1t, different day for the Pels.

Three home games in a week against Memphis, Houston and Memphis again. Big games in the context of the division and the conference. Big leads in all three, 4th quarter leads in all three.

Final quarters 26-38, 20-27 and 23-36. Two point loss, two point loss, one point loss.

We aren't serious.

Feel like Duop Reath will be a good foil for Wemby in San Antonio to play some C while Wemby drifts to PF in some cases. Stretch the floor at the C will help his game. San Antonio woud probably be able to give hm a 2/10 like deal

Same sh1t, different day for the Pels.

Three home games in a week against Memphis, Houston and Memphis again. Big games in the context of the division and the conference. Big leads in all three, 4th quarter leads in all three.

Final quarters 26-38, 20-27 and 23-36. Two point loss, two point loss, one point loss.

We aren't serious.
Why so serious sos

Why so serious sos

Nobody panics because it's all part of the plan - the plan to spend another 25 years being a .500 team.

On a completely non-serious note, I'm sure Adam Silver's blood pressure is juuuuuuuust fine...

I see you've met Jerry reinsdorf

Hey, I have great respect for Jerry.

It takes serious talent to take a six-time champion team and turn it into team that wins 119 games in six years.

None of those highs and lows for us, please. 38 wins every season, we're following the Herb Kohl blueprint.

98e98c55c30a9ae5cdffcd1ab2f25d0e.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back