NCFL Central discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Had heard a whisper Bulls had had a dip at him. Player movement between NCFL clubs isnt that common though. He probably could have been getting big money elsewhere over the years, so if true good luck to him. Hearing that there could be a bit of movement at Donald as well but this is just the start of the silly season so we will have to wait and see.

It will be an intriguing off season in the North Central and Central Murray I reckon

Had heard a whisper Bulls had had a dip at him. Player movement between NCFL clubs isnt that common though. He probably could have been getting big money elsewhere over the years, so if true good luck to him. Hearing that there could be a bit of movement at Donald as well but this is just the start of the silly season so we will have to wait and see.

With player points, it's +1 for a player that comes from the same league the previous season yeah? Or am I misunderstood?

Imagine that would be a disincentive for the bulls with the whole league screwing them on points equalisation thing.

All good mate wasnt taken as a snipe just showing my ignorance of these things googled AFL player points system and managed to misread it

it’s easy to do, I believe the AFL Victoria website has multiple versions still actively published.

Look hard enough, you’ll find the version that still has the additional points for finishing top five in your clubs best and fairest. That went before covid came IIRC

The points guide I googled could really benefit from some sort of visualisation. Reading it has made me forget something important I'm sure.

Thinking Think GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

The points guide I googled could really benefit from some sort of visualisation. Reading it has made me forget something important I'm sure.

Thinking Think GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

They used to do a calculator, which you could import to Excel / Google sheets.

Yes/No questions, it would send you to the next relevant section once you answered from top to bottom, and if you had all the correct information, it was completely full proof.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

NCFL Central discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back