NEAFL - Northern Conference - Season 2011 - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Can the Aspley faithful please stop telling me they have signed the reigning Grogan Medalist.You have to speak with him first.

Panthers by 1 in a cracker of a GF which will put the Panthers into another GF at the SCG next Sat unless it is changed again.Brown for the medal,not sure which one though

Can the Aspley faithful please stop telling me they have signed the reigning Grogan Medalist.You have to speak with him first.

Panthers by 1 in a cracker of a GF which will put the Panthers into another GF at the SCG next Sat unless it is changed again.Brown for the medal,not sure which one though
Haven't seen anyone make that claim on here Chikka.

Are you trying to kick a Hornets' nest?

didnt realise Ilett was moving to brisbane?? ;)

Panthers by 1 in a cracker of a GF which will put the Panthers into another GF at the SCG next Sat unless it is changed again.Brown for the medal,not sure which one though[/QUOTE]

I thought if Panthers won was to be played at Redlands. When did it change?
Not on NIRS but on ABC digital apparently, but someone did say that there is more delay on digital which would be annoying if listening at ground.

I thought if Panthers won was to be played at Redlands. When did it change?
Not on NIRS but on ABC digital apparently, but someone did say that there is more delay on digital which would be annoying if listening at ground.[/quote]

Foxtel cup games were supposed to be played at Gabba.

My tip for the flag;

My two scenarios are;
1) if Morningside win, it will be by say 2 or 3 goals.

2) if Thunder win , it will be by say 8 or 9 goals.

My tip; Morningside by 15 points.

My tip for the flag;

My two scenarios are;
1) if Morningside win, it will be by say 2 or 3 goals.

2) if Thunder win , it will be by say 8 or 9 goals.

My tip; Morningside by 15 points.

stuyd1

This looks like an each way bet to me, scenerios 1 & 2 that is good luck if you could get it. It has been that sort of a season though, which ever team wins it I think it will be well earned and not to many would mind who is the victor either way. Its been a great year for all sides playing in the first season of the NEAFL so based on this may the best side on the day win it for their great efforts in making it into this the new grand final of a huge future in AFL regional footy.

Should of called the medal the Marty King Has done so much for the game up here or on the other hand the darren lockyer
Thunder in a canter will get first use of the ball all day Panthers will be chaseing chaseing chaseing all day the final siren will be a happy one for all

stuyd1

This looks like an each way bet to me, scenerios 1 & 2 that is good luck if you could get it. It has been that sort of a season though, which ever team wins it I think it will be well earned and not to many would mind who is the victor either way. Its been a great year for all sides playing in the first season of the NEAFL so based on this may the best side on the day win it for their great efforts in making it into this the new grand final of a huge future in AFL regional footy.

Snorkle, well said.I think its been the most incredible season. So even, so competitive and very high standard. Makes watching any home and away games worth while.I see in todays Courier mail ... their coverage of sundays grand final was a 2 x1 inch column. Absolutely pathetic.As we all know the media is a powerful aid , but their promotion of this league is pathetic.not to mention there is no mention of the grand final whatsoever in the gold coast bulletin. the NEAFL WEBSITE is very good and promotes this league to the utmost.but the media lets us down, no wonder we only get 2 or 3 thousand to a grand final and 300 or 400 to a home and away game.lots of work to do in this area by the league.The quality of the football deserves better attendances which as i ve said before, brings much needed revenue to the clubs.
Anyway, i will be attending the grand final luncheon on sunday and then out to watch the game.Clear skies and 27 degrees,what perfect conditions for the big game, It should be a beauty... cant wait.

Hello Chikka, The last time I spoke to him after they played Aspley he was keen to go back home to Rosebud. I heard last year that they signed him for the season just gone also. Rumours this time of the season not worth listening too.

Anyway go the Siders for tomorrow! it's been an amazing effort from a team that was down and out mid season. Great coaching once again.

Abbey for the medal, I hope he tears them a knew arseh*le.:D

Good Luck Chikka:thumbsu:

Hello Chikka, The last time I spoke to him after they played Aspley he was keen to go back home to Rosebud. I heard last year that they signed him for the season just gone also. Rumours this time of the season not worth listening too.

Anyway go the Siders for tomorrow! it's been an amazing effort from a team that was down and out mid season. Great coaching once again.

Abbey for the medal, I hope he tears them a knew arseh*le.:D

Good Luck Chikka:thumbsu:

Cheers mate.Sorry about the Blues doing a job on the Bombers last week.Everyone had Panthers down and out except all involved at Panther land.
3 games in 6 weeks for NT.They will be fresh but predict Panthers will have fitness and class edge on the day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thunder to win for mine.

Exceptional effort by morningside to get to another GF after some shaky moments during the year. No rogers also and he was an excellent pick up last year.

Should be a great day.

Swans reserves seem to be going the same way as gold coast once their seniors finished.
At least no hidden agendas for teams tomorrow - hope it's a cracking game, and that Morningside can get up!

Swans reserves seem to be going the same way as gold coast once their seniors finished.
At least no hidden agendas for teams tomorrow - hope it's a cracking game, and that Morningside can get up!

Yes, Ainslie won the flag; a surprising result considering the Swans dominance all season. Just goes to show...... finals football is a different game and players having a lot of finals experience will make the difference and that is the case for Ainslie.Have a lot of players that have had finals experience.

May well be the positive case for Morningside tomorrow..... and the clubs ie, Ainslie and Morningside .wear the same jumpers.... ie red black and white.Is that an omen, I hope so.

Tab has Thunder 1.62 at the tab, get on! 2.10 for half time/full time double, line -6.5

Was expecting them to be short but this is great value.

Thunder absolutely smacking the best of the irrelevant clubs, that so many of you couldn't stop bleating about, and couldn't get over. :thumbsu:

I hope it's about 45 degrees next week in Alice. :thumbsu:

Thunder absolutely smacking the best of the irrelevant clubs, that so many of you couldn't stop bleating about, and couldn't get over. :thumbsu:

I hope it's about 45 degrees next week in Alice. :thumbsu:

get your hand off it champ. come back to us when they have won as many flags as southport.

best team this season by far.

Remove this Banner Ad

NEAFL - Northern Conference - Season 2011 - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back