Neon Leon's Manager (Pickers) says......

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah she is definitely knocked up, not sure how far along she is though... It probably would explain it, but I'm still skeptical. The BnF only goes for a few hours, surely he could have remained on call and left a family member with her? I dunno.

I can't see how we'd manage with Jolly, Wood and Fraser though. Jolly obviously goes to number 1 ruck, Wood doesn't want to be playing 2's and he doesn't really deserve to which... We'll end up losing him if we don't play him consistently.
Leaves me thinking Fraser is surplus to our needs, draft another young ruckman, keep developing Keefe... Pretty set really, get something for Fraser while it's possible
i could see MM going with jolly and brown TBH with cloke taking the odd tap, playing wood and jolly in the same team would give us a big boost in hitouts but it would hurt us in other areas, brown, wood and jolly couldnt all play in the same team IMO.

Interesting read but it smells like a "hook".

First even hint of Leon being even casually mentioned in any draft discussion and it comes many hours after the parties have packed up shop for the day.

I would have thought it would have been huge news during the day if onlyy due to his AA tag.

Ooh I didn't even think of that.. now I'm hard

Davis: 28yr 3mth.. 20.5 disposals
Burgoyne: 26yr 11mth.. 19.4 disposals

Leon more tackles and goals too, take the age difference into account and I reckon straight swap

i wouldnt like it but id live with it, if he wants out he wants out i suppose.

That one looks tacked on to cover the eventuality that the Hun could have it right.

I might be fooling myself but I reckon we would have had a sniff before 3.00pm if Leon name was being shopped about.

A shame if he goes but Thanks Leon if it's what he wants.

That one looks tacked on to cover the eventuality that the Hun could have it right.

I might be fooling myself but I reckon we would have had a sniff before 3.00pm if Leon name was being shopped about.

A shame if he goes but Thanks Leon if it's what he wants.

i wonder what neons worth in the way of picks, WC would be our best bet i reckon, we could offer neon, a fringe player and our second rounder for pick 7. id be in that for sure, it would give us the chance at an exciting prospect in the draft, which makes me think how could PA be expecting twice that for burgoyne ? pick 9 and lewis is what they want, i agree leon and burgoynes value would be simaler, but even leons mother would know he isnt worth a top ten pick at his age.

WCE won't take Davis for pick 7... He won't be firing when they are a real threat again, it would be a waste for them. They have a good young crop, I'd be much more inclined to another another youngster to the group if I was them.

If an SA move is on the cards as well, then I'd say Adelaide would definitely be interested and our best hope of getting fair compensation. They need a quality crumber.

Far out this Davis stuff is starting to get some wind behind it though, ****ing sucks :( Hopefully his manager is speaking the truth and the rest is just bullshit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We'd want some bloody good compensation from Adelaide. It's not exactly ideal to be making one of our likely premiership rivals that much better.

Well the only clubs that are going to be interested in him are teams that are going to be our rivals in the coming years. He'll be 29 come the start of next season.

I'd be more concerned about getting compensation than worried about what team he is going too.

What the heck is going on? Somehow I don't think everyone is on the same page here. How can reports be coming out of the discussions saying we're looking at trading Davis while his own manager doesn't know anything about it?

Weird. But the Davis rumours are getting too much steam to brush off as pure speculation.

Too much speculating here for my liking.

Considering Davis is an AA player now and A-grade material, any potential deal would have to be very good for us to move him on. He is, after all, contracted for the next 2 seasons.

I'm backing Pickers in. There is absolutely nothing in this IMO.

He will be at the Lexus Centre next season.

Geez - it's gaining momentum:

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...fevola-luke-warm/story-e6frf9jf-1225783115827

"While most of the big names had already been floated, the availability of Collingwood's All-Australian Leon Davis and Carlton's Andrew Walker both raised eyebrows.
Davis reportedly wants to get out of Melbourne and hopes to be traded to an Adelaide or Perth club."

Might be the way forward to get 2 out of 3 (which aint bad!) of Fev, Ball, Jolly.

Geez - it's gaining momentum:

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...fevola-luke-warm/story-e6frf9jf-1225783115827

"While most of the big names had already been floated, the availability of Collingwood's All-Australian Leon Davis and Carlton's Andrew Walker both raised eyebrows.
Davis reportedly wants to get out of Melbourne and hopes to be traded to an Adelaide or Perth club."

Might be the way forward to get 2 out of 3 (which aint bad!) of Fev, Ball, Jolly.

We can get 2/3 without trading Davis IMO.

We can get 2/3 without trading Davis IMO.
as much as i love leon, we will be a better side with 3/3 minus davis

Friday will be a long ass day

Could we land all 3 big names, will Fev say its the pies or not as many saying he doesn't want to play with Sydney. Its really getting interesting

i wonder what neons worth in the way of picks, WC would be our best bet i reckon, we could offer neon, a fringe player and our second rounder for pick 7. id be in that for sure, it would give us the chance at an exciting prospect in the draft, which makes me think how could PA be expecting twice that for burgoyne ? pick 9 and lewis is what they want, i agree leon and burgoynes value would be simaler, but even leons mother would know he isnt worth a top ten pick at his age.
What about Eagles pick 22 or 23?I think Eagles would rather pick Jetta at Pick 7 ,Davis is not worth pick 7 as you say.I thought the Eagles had finished being involved in trade week!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Neon Leon's Manager (Pickers) says......

Remove this Banner Ad

Back