Never change the brownlow medal

Remove this Banner Ad

part 1

[youtube]ND6zsBhvCRE[/youtube]

part 2 has the kate ceberano vox over sexy saints marching in saxophone

[youtube]cYsrDefwnIY[/youtube]

i can't bring myself to watch all the way through to see if it's all there and to list the highlights but in total that's about 16 minutes of cringe telly right there.

I'm a Lions fan and love Vossy like no other. But I couldn't even last a minute.

The most cringeworthy thing was last year by far, when they had Dane Swan, Gary Ablett and Luke Hodge stand up on the stage before the count as they were the big favourites. You could tell Gaz and Swanny just felt like knobs being showcased in front of everyone and Hodgey didn't even get up he just stayed at his table with the boys.

That's the best thing about the Brownlow, Judd wasn't even close to the best player in the comp last year (retrospective 'memory' aside) and those 3 were pretty much considered the only possible winners and then Juddy comes out of nowhere to cream it.

I found the 2009 Brownlow incredibly boring because Gablett was the best player, Gablett was the favourite, and Gablett won.

As a participant the Brownlow is great just as it is what a great night if involved, however as a viewer it needs to be shortened or other interesting elements added.. I love the highlights of the rounds, the cleavage and g bangers, but I think quicker vote counting would improve it, also like to see other awards on the same night like they did at the Dally M. Oh and a decent host, someone with a personality.

Remove this Banner Ad

Never change the brownlow medal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back