New AFL Video Game - 360, PS3 & PC - Part 8 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New AFL Video Game - Part 8 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

"Controls : there are Torpedo's, stabs, snap kicks etc.. taps in the ruck, punches - mongrels will generally happen when you do something that doesn't make sense given the position on field, power of the kick, on the run (or not) "

The FAQ, read it.

I have read that but it doesn't specify what I meant.

I ment when you snap the ball directly onto the ground and dribble it around the corner as opposed to snapping the ball through the air.

I have read that but it doesn't specify what I meant.

I ment when you snap the ball directly onto the ground and dribble it around the corner as opposed to snapping the ball through the air.

You don't think that it would be programmed when you tap the snap button instead of charging it, it wouldn't automatically start dribbling?

You don't think that it would be programmed when you tap the snap button instead of charging it, it wouldn't automatically start dribbling?

I wouldn't have the faintest idea we will soon find out when the game comes out.

Those wanting DLC over a 2012 new release will forego any potential new features/leagues/modes etc.

If there is one feature that needs to be in the game it is the snap along the ground that dribbles around the corner ie Daniel motlop style.
There's a Daniel Motlop mode. When you fully charge your momentum meter you can jump the fence and assault team mates' girlfriends.

Kind of a serious question Ross, but with player creator, have you managed to put in a version of YOUR face so we may be able to make the next AFL superstar who looks exactly like you?

BigAnt are just taking it one game at a time

nice :)

we have these games in production in Melbourne:

Pirate Blast Wii
AFL release
TableTop Cricket (like the cricket game played on felt with a ball bearing)
TableTop BaseBall (think Cricket above)
Cricket with licensed stadia, etc..
and a top secret game we just can't tell you about!

In our studio in Malaysia we also have "Masquerade" in production.

Pirate Blast Wii
AFL release

You can tell us about it mate ;)

Ross, have you used anything from the madden games such as on offense using the analog stick for side steps and other moves?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't comment other than to say we're working on it and that it will be a long night.

This was Ross's response to a question about providing pics and cover art to HES for marketing.

Ross, can you confirm if you put what you wanted together and have sent it off to HES?

Anyone know how late in the piece that a publisher would ask for this sort of stuff? Just before they're about to start the marketing push? I would guess that this is just the start of that sort of process and we're a few weeks off seeing anything officially released.

Pirate Blast Wii
AFL release

By my reckoning it is Squatter The Videogame :D

45874.jpg

Pirate Blast Wii
AFL release

Now thats all well and good but what everyone is wanting to know is what is currently in production in your QLD office?

I've read conflicting reports on this so I'd like to ask it here in person.

Will this game be released on PC?

And if you win the flag with the kangaroos Wayne Carey turns up and has sex with all the teams wives
ALL THE TEAMS:eek: there's 16 teams and say 30 players on the list have wives. Wayne is looking at 480 women and if coaching staff count as part of a team his "to do" list will be exceeding 500. I don't think Carey can last that long;)

ALL THE TEAMS:eek: there's 16 teams and say 30 players on the list have wives. Wayne is looking at 480 women and if coaching staff count as part of a team his "to do" list will be exceeding 500. I don't think Carey can last that long;)

I ment with just the kangaroos team. He's not that good.

Hopefully you'd be able to skip it as I wouldn't want to sit through that more than 5 or 6 times

Regarding the PC version, sometimes developers will release higher quality textures/models for the platform(as it tends to be a much stronger platform than current consoles) so people can take full advantage of their systems.

I understand that BigAnt are a smaller developer, but I was wondering if you guys will be doing a similar thing and allowing us to connect up an Xbox controller so we can still play it with a controller yet take advantage of the higher processing of a PC? Or will the assets be indentical?

Not going to answer because
a) you missed it in the sea of posts
b) not allowed to
c) dont know?

I'm kinda interested because if the PC version looks and runs better I would buy that and hook it up to my big 58" plasma over my 360 probably. At least a few times anyway haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back