New AFL Video Game - Part 6 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will an AFL game ever be up to the quality of a game like fifa?

Just a quick query, will the players ratings be out of 100 like in Fifa? So say Ablett would be 92 or something?

theres barley anything writen on big ant website and nothing on tru blu about afl game
Because they haven't had their press release so they don't wanna release any information through their websites, or maybe they're too lazy?

Ross is giving us some info though :)

EDIT: Can we have a "Destroy Collingwood" mode? Where Collingwood have all game sliders to 10 and all your teams of choice are 100?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok, after watching some finals this year, i must know, will the finals have a much greater sound from the stands, will every tackle, mark, goal and free kick be cheered or boo'd by the crowd to a greater level?

Basically what I'm asking is, will a final feel like its more lively than a H&A game.

Ok, after watching some finals this year, i must know, will the finals have a much greater sound from the stands, will every tackle, mark, goal and free kick be cheered or boo'd by the crowd to a greater level?

Basically what I'm asking is, will a final feel like its more lively than a H&A game.

hmmmm like tonight hearing 80,000 chant Coooooollllllliiiiiiinnnnggggggwwwwwwooooodddd - i don't know if that's a good thing :) - had to leave at 3/4 qtr time, couldn't take it any more :)

Lets hope next week is a lot closer.....

hmmmm like tonight hearing 80,000 chant Coooooollllllliiiiiiinnnnggggggwwwwwwooooodddd - i don't know if that's a good thing :) - had to leave at 3/4 qtr time, couldn't take it any more :)

Nah I want the Dogs to smash em :)

Hahaha yea not that stuff, just the louder more envolved crowd. The collingwood chant was terrible, hopefully they can come up with a better chant by next week, I'm not holding my breath though.

Hahaha yea not that stuff, just the louder more envolved crowd. The collingwood chant was terrible, hopefully they can come up with a better chant by next week, I'm not holding my breath though.

Now I hate the Colliwobbles as much as the next guy but the "cooolliiiingwooood" chant can't be much worse than our "clap, clap...clap, clap, clap.....clap, clap, clap, clap...HAWTHORN!".

Now I hate the Colliwobbles as much as the next guy but the "cooolliiiingwooood" chant can't be much worse than our "clap, clap...clap, clap, clap.....clap, clap, clap, clap...HAWTHORN!".
Honestly, i thought it was far worse. It was just drawn out and didn't really have any consistent tune to it. Not a collingwood hater, have a family full of pies supporters so i haven't grown to hate them like others. Anyway, I'm sure they were just too excited to care.

Honestly, i thought it was far worse. It was just drawn out and didn't really have any consistent tune to it. Not a collingwood hater, have a family full of pies supporters so i haven't grown to hate them like others. Anyway, I'm sure they were just too excited to care.

OFF TOPIC: I have to admit it was probably pretty good for the Collingwood fans, the G doesn't get that one sided very often - but it was funny to hear them out of time with each other, especially the guys behind me - hate to hear them chant something complex, with say two words..... :)

will their be like a pracitice mode like there is on fifa where you can have shots at goal before you enter the menu, and you can press a certain button where you can choose to have a set shot so you can practice them. You can choose any arena and any player you want with. i reckon that would be pretty good. i want to see what cameron ling would look like in the game, it would be pretty funny :)

will their be like a pracitice mode like there is on fifa where you can have shots at goal before you enter the menu, and you can press a certain button where you can choose to have a set shot so you can practice them. You can choose any arena and any player you want with. i reckon that would be pretty good. i want to see what cameron ling would look like in the game, it would be pretty funny :)

Read through the FAQ :cool:. There is a training mode, but not when you load up. Instead you have to choose it from the menu.

And to add onto that - I would like to be able to have full game practice using the teams training guernseys, and the set shots like you said would be good.

Training- Will the camera be different to in a normal match.For example, if you are having shots at goal will the camera just stay behind and let you watch the ball from where the player is, in 05 i hated the set shot angle from behind the goals.

GO PIES, 2010 grand final here we come :)

Unlike ross, I loved the roar of the collingwood supporters, a bit Jeleous are we ross, poor carlton couldnt make it. lol, anyway, I look foward to playing the game soon, hopefully when next year rolls around there isnt another delay on the release, but my guess is there will be.

and it would be fun to see collingwood vs the dogs in the grand final, just to watch Collingwood Smash them :D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back