Discussion New Baghdad Bombers Captain

Who should be the Baghdad Bombers captain for Season 39?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

I also like how she is developing story lines similar to what she learnt at Spotswood, as they say imitation is the biggest form of flattery
Your storyline about how Spotswood invented the sewerage system was my favourite.

Don’t flatter yourself though. It might not have got past the LG.

I think everyone needs to go back to their corners!

I have zero interest being captain!
There! Said it!!

But I have plenty of interest backing my captain.

Can I ask you Tigerturbulance and I mean absolutely no disrespect but could you imagine if the Old Boys decided Pugsley was a better Old Boy Captain in such a short time? Yeah! Me either!!
Same with the Bombers 🫶🏻

Just gonna leave that there.

So please. Stop tagging me bc you aren’t tagging my for my input. You are tagging me to rub shit into the Bombers.

Be better! You’re a captain!!
as Captain to Captain DemurePrincess you have what the Bombers need to get them out of the rut they have been in for a few seasons. What you lack in SFA experience you make up for with passion, effort and balls. You have been under my Captaincy for 2 seasons so have more idea of what good captaincy and leadership is about than most non OOB players have. Look around your team and tell me who has done more than you in the last 3 weeks you have been a Bomber, in fact look back at your team mates for 2 seasons and you have still done more in 3 weeks, that's why you need to be Captain.

You say you want to back your captain, which you did with me to perfection, but if you have a Captain who is ineffective, lazy indecisive etc it will drive you nuts and wont end well.

I think everyone needs to go back to their corners!

I have zero interest being captain!
There! Said it!!

But I have plenty of interest backing my captain.

Can I ask you Tigerturbulance and I mean absolutely no disrespect but could you imagine if the Old Boys decided Pugsley was a better Old Boy Captain in such a short time? Yeah! Me either!!
Same with the Bombers 🫶🏻

Just gonna leave that there.

So please. Stop tagging me bc you aren’t tagging my for my input. You are tagging me to rub shit into the Bombers.

Be better! You’re a captain!!
Spoken like a true captain dear Prinnie.

as Captain to Captain DemurePrincess you have what the Bombers need to get them out of the rut they have been in for a few seasons. What you lack in SFA experience you make up for with passion, effort and balls. You have been under my Captaincy for 2 seasons so have more idea of what good captaincy and leadership is about than most non OOB players have. Look around your team and tell me who has done more than you in the last 3 weeks you have been a Bomber, in fact look back at your team mates for 2 seasons and you have still done more in 3 weeks, that's why you need to be Captain.

You say you want to back your captain, which you did with me to perfection, but if you have a Captain who is ineffective, lazy indecisive etc it will drive you nuts and wont end well.
Way to make it all about you mate. 😂

We’ll just send them to you 🥴

Sorry Pugsley but he left the gate open
we are about full of ex-Bombers although as we have taken your Captain and VC we can always make room for one of your regular LG members to complete the trifecta.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

we are about full of ex-Bombers although as we have taken your Captain and VC we can always make room for one of your regular LG members to complete the trifecta.
Kilroy is under contract until the end of S38…. Oh shite! Jabba!!!

DemurePrincess now is the time to throw away this silly random poll for who will be the Bombers leader, you have seen enough now so just use your LG power and tell the rest of the fools you are now in charge and get on with it.

Kilroy is under contract until the end of S38…. Oh shite! Jabba!!!
OOBs pass

Yay DP is coming home.

DemurePrincess now is the time to throw away this silly random poll for who will be the Bombers leader, you have seen enough now so just use your LG power and tell the rest of the fools you are now in charge and get on with it.

OOBs pass
No trouble maker policy.

DemurePrincess all you need to do is put your 3 latest recruits in the LG (apparently thats how you show someone they are appreciated), then next week cast the vote for Captain and you should have the numbers. Great way to show your captaincy ability by winning your first coup

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion New Baghdad Bombers Captain

Back