Discussion New Baghdad Bombers Captain

Who should be the Baghdad Bombers captain for Season 39?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

So wait a minute …. even after she won your B&F, you still couldn’t squeeze her in your LG? Just fluffing towels and cooking from what I could see.

Glad we actually put her in our LG.
Did you have a raffle?

So wait a minute …. even after she won your B&F, you still couldn’t squeeze her in your LG? Just fluffing towels and cooking from what I could see.

You need leaders now make her captain.

Umm hello! Im here lol

It’s not that I wasn’t recognised at the Old Boys… I just didn’t need to do anything bc it was all done for me! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Being the Bombers Marketing Manager has brought be some responsibility like promoting the ‘Baghdady Sands’

It’s much more fore filling than being a glorified towel fluffer!!!

Humble beginnings!
🫶🏻
Did you have a raffle?

A chook raffle! Yep!

Have you seen my legs?
Movie Scene Dance GIF by Fandor

DemurePrincess joined us S36 and in S37 we had no members of the LG leave, why is not putting her in our LG seen by you as such a slight? We don't just stick half the team in the LG to make people feel important or special.

everyone is glad you put a former Old Boy into you LG, now DemurePrincess has been part of a successful team hopefully she can help turn your rabble around!

DemurePrincess joined us S36 and in S37 we had no members of the LG leave, why is not putting her in our LG seen by you as such a slight? We don't just stick half the team in the LG to make people feel important or special.
Your lovely wife was suggesting we didn’t notice that DP had leadership qualities buddy.

Go figure.

Your lovely wife was suggesting we didn’t notice that DP had leadership qualities buddy.

Go figure.
so you stuck DemurePrincess in your LG because of something Mrs Turbo said, boy your worse off than I thought buddy.

Go figure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Go figure.
Make her captain then, you've started all this and if you don't make her captain it's your fail.

Make her captain then, you've started all this and if you don't make her captain it's your fail.
Best thing Bombers could do is make her captain, in fact with everything DemurePrincess has done to lift the profile of the team as well as recruitment it would show their complete disrespect for her and lack of trust in her leadership not to give it to the only player that seems to have actually done anything since Pugsley left.

Best thing Bombers could do is make her captain, in fact with everything DemurePrincess has done to lift the profile of the team as well as recruitment it would show their complete disrespect for her and lack of trust in her leadership not to give it to the only player that seems to have actually done anything since Pugsley left.
She has made the Bombers a high profile team, I'm loving her enthusiasm so Bombers should do the right thing.

She has made the Bombers a high profile team, I'm loving her enthusiasm so Bombers should do the right thing.
I also like how she is developing story lines similar to what she learnt at Spotswood, as they say imitation is the biggest form of flattery

Umm hello! Im here lol

It’s not that I wasn’t recognised at the Old Boys… I just didn’t need to do anything bc it was all done for me! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Being the Bombers Marketing Manager has brought be some responsibility like promoting the ‘Baghdady Sands’

It’s much more fore filling than being a glorified towel fluffer!!!

Humble beginnings!
🫶🏻

A chook raffle! Yep!

Have you seen my legs?
DemurePrincess as the only sensible one representing the Bombers and the Captaincy issue you may want to start by stopping Kilroy posting, he really isn't doing your Bomber rebuild any good.

DemurePrincess as the only sensible one representing the Bombers and the Captaincy issue you may want to start by stopping Kilroy posting, he really isn't doing your Bomber rebuild any good.
I think everyone needs to go back to their corners!

I have zero interest being captain!
There! Said it!!

But I have plenty of interest backing my captain.

Can I ask you Tigerturbulance and I mean absolutely no disrespect but could you imagine if the Old Boys decided Pugsley was a better Old Boy Captain in such a short time? Yeah! Me either!!
Same with the Bombers 🫶🏻

Just gonna leave that there.

So please. Stop tagging me bc you aren’t tagging my for my input. You are tagging me to rub shit into the Bombers.

Be better! You’re a captain!!

to the only player that seems to have actually done anything since @Pugsley left

I take offence to that, he wasn’t exactly the cleanest little pug. 🥴
This is after he left, should have hit him harder with that rolled up newspaper 😉

phonto.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion New Baghdad Bombers Captain

Back