Discussion New Baghdad Bombers Captain

Who should be the Baghdad Bombers captain for Season 39?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

You need leaders now make her captain.
KohPhi and myself have put our hands up mate.

dead GIF

DemurePrincess all you need to do is put your 3 latest recruits in the LG (apparently thats how you show someone they are appreciated), then next week cast the vote for Captain and you should have the numbers. Great way to show your captaincy ability by winning your first coup
Are you taking the piss out of me?
Bc it feels like you are so I’m going to leave this here…

Everything I have done at the Bombers is all in the name of fun! And for me!!
And yep! Learnt a lot of it from you. So thank you. Please accept that comment graciously!

But WE are not the Old Boys! God love you all!! We are The Bombers!

I like to build the fantasy bc this is fantasy… the Old Boys already had that established… all I’ve done is made some pretty pictures Tigerturbulance so I can put the fantasy all together in my head!

The boys had no choice bc when I arrived I got nothing from the former captain. (Sorry Pugs - I know you had shit going on)

I wanted to create to space how I would like it… more greenery! The fact we live in an oil rich country.. so why were we living like peasants.

That doesn’t make me a captain but it does make me a very valuable asset to the team!

What a pity the Ophidians didn’t recognise it when she was in Spotswood.
You have NFI -Prinnie was and is loved in Spotswood!
So wait a minute …. even after she won your B&F, you still couldn’t squeeze her in your LG? Just fluffing towels and cooking from what I could see.

Glad we actually put her in our LG.
You don't get squeezed into the LG at OOB's, you have to earn it , and its ONLY when or IF a position comes up -
What do you Bomber Babes do?
Your lovely wife was suggesting we didn’t notice that DP had leadership qualities buddy.

Go figure.
are you just pretending to be...

1729312632310.png
Kilroy ???

I was highlighting that Prinnie has done way more in such a short time, than I have seen done by the whole bomber team ie created /recruited/ promoted/ engaged - (as per the post )

...with the only a few exceptions I see being Jabba73 who puts in a good fun effort and Grav - he goes alright too and has lots of fun! :greenheart:

Are you taking the piss out of me?
Bc it feels like you are so I’m going to leave this here…

Everything I have done at the Bombers is all in the name of fun! And for me!!
And yep! Learnt a lot of it from you. So thank you. Please accept that comment graciously!

But WE are not the Old Boys! God love you all!! We are The Bombers!

I like to build the fantasy bc this is fantasy… the Old Boys already had that established… all I’ve done is made some pretty pictures Tigerturbulance so I can put the fantasy all together in my head!

The boys had no choice bc when I arrived I got nothing from the former captain. (Sorry Pugs - I know you had shit going on)

I wanted to create to space how I would like it… more greenery! The fact we live in an oil rich country.. so why were we living like peasants.

That doesn’t make me a captain but it does make me a very valuable asset to the team!
I seriously think you would be the best Captain, in fact your last post is the only post defining a future state of the Bombers!

So now for me to give you some advice, pull your head out your bum DemurePrincess and stop acting like you are not worthy to be Captain. The fact you are new to the club and not living off past Baghdad glory is also another bonus as it means you can move forward and not stay stuck in the time zone the Bombers have for the last 10 seasons!

as Captain to Captain DemurePrincess you have what the Bombers need to get them out of the rut they have been in for a few seasons. What you lack in SFA experience you make up for with passion, effort and balls. You have been under my Captaincy for 2 seasons so have more idea of what good captaincy and leadership is about than most non OOB players have. Look around your team and tell me who has done more than you in the last 3 weeks you have been a Bomber, in fact look back at your team mates for 2 seasons and you have still done more in 3 weeks, that's why you need to be Captain.

You say you want to back your captain, which you did with me to perfection, but if you have a Captain who is ineffective, lazy indecisive etc it will drive you nuts and wont end well.
Stirring Cbs GIF by Big Brother

In this very real fake qooty site:p

You have NFI -Prinnie was and is loved in Spotswood!
No doubt about that. Understood
You don't get squeezed into the LG at OOB's, you have to earn it , and its ONLY when or IF a position comes up -
You’re not helping your argument here.
What do you Bomber Babes do?
Pissing contest
are you just pretending to be...

View attachment 2147576
Kilroy ???
IMG_9165.gif
I was highlighting that Prinnie has done way more in such a short time, than I have seen done by the whole bomber team ie created /recruited/ promoted/ engaged - (as per the post )
Yep. She’s setting a cracking pace, isn’t she?
..with the only a few exceptions I see being Jabba73 who puts in a good fun effort and Grav - he goes alright too and has lots of fun! :greenheart:
I suppose I should delete my account

Hey Dingster ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So now for me to give you some advice, pull your head out your bum DemurePrincess and stop acting like you are not worthy to be Captain. The fact you are new to the club and not living off past Baghdad glory is also another bonus as it means you can move forward and not stay stuck in the time zone the Bombers have for the last 10 seasons!
IMG_5091.gif

Ah yes, the ‘envy of all’ 😂😂 I often hear clubs saying how much they want to be like the Bombers.
Everyone wants to be the most successful club in the SFA, they are not us so they want to be like us. It is natural and nothing to be ashamed of.
We all know the rookies are just family friends who last more than half a minute here Jabba. But your losses are our gain, so thanks once more.
You aren't taking rookies from other clubs, kenneyswarriors being the exception to the rule. You are taking established players.
OOB saves the SFA again!
Please clarify how taking established players from clubs instead of growing the league by introducing rookies is saving the SFA. I am sure all other clubs would also love to know how that works.

What a shit post, you poached her now she has made you better and you haven't got the guts to make her captain.
Calm down Rambo, DemurePrincess has only been here 2 weeks and is already on the shortlist of candidates.

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion New Baghdad Bombers Captain

Back