Discussion New Baghdad Bombers Captain

Who should be the Baghdad Bombers captain for Season 39?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

Why do you refuse to accept that you’d make a good captain and my vote for you (plus others) is a valid one?
We are only talking about OOBs votes for DemurePrincess that are invalid under Rule 4.

All other votes are considered valid unless you vote for "other" and fail to nominate who somewhere within the thread.

We are only talking about OOBs votes for DemurePrincess that are invalid under Rule 4.

All other votes are considered valid unless you vote for "other" and fail to nominate who somewhere within the thread.

Yes but you said earlier my vote for you was BS. Which it’s not.

Rules keep me out of trouble Mrs Turbo

And honestly, it’s Monday and I’m far from in a good mood but you insist on calling us Bomber Babes… I shall do nothing lol bc it’s Monday 😘😘
Most happy to wait til tomorrow... :blueheart:

RIGGED!

1729501758755.png

or DP would win hands down...

Thank you for engaging the wider community in the process. It is nice to have a voice.
Jabba73 is not.... Where is the inclusion from them

pffft - excluding any of the OOB votes
It is an election, not a coronation.
doesn't appear to be an election if you don't include ALL of the SFA to vote.

Have you got something against DP, that we should know about?

Most happy to wait til tomorrow... :blueheart:
Sipping Pina Colada GIF by Offspring on TEN

Pina Colanda show down… you’re on!
💋💋

It was never a true election. It was to generate some buzz around a flailing team, not much more. Jabba has repeatedly tried to shut down some of my genuine conversation in this here thread.

It's a Baghdad Bombers run election.

That would be too obvious.
View attachment 2148983

or DP would win hands down...
Hence the rule about recently transferred players. It is not all about DemurePrincess
Jabba73 is not.... Where is the inclusion from them
Reckon you will have to go a long way to find another club willing to let others have a say in their captaincy. We are the only club including the wider SFA in our decision.
pffft - excluding any of the OOB votes
Only the ineligible ones.

The valid votes count.
All the SFA can vote, as long as they do so within the rules of the election.

It is generally how elections work ... unless you live in Russia, China or North Korea.
Have you got something against DP, that we should know about?
No, that is why she is part of the leadership group and one of the main contenders for the soon to be vacant captains role.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well I for one am just a smidge curious …

IMG_0979.png

How come thewizardmelon Mrs Turbo and T2B_ still can’t quite appreciate that we’re making a concerted effort to be more transparent?

IMG_3283.gif

Ultimately the decision is ours anyway, but you gotta admire the intent to engage the punters and improve the “service” overall

IMG_6181.jpeg

#BombersSocialMedia

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion New Baghdad Bombers Captain

Back