Discussion New Baghdad Bombers Captain

Who should be the Baghdad Bombers captain for Season 39?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

when we OOBs approached Bombers to trade DemurePrincess (yes we offered you for a trade) we asked for 2 players in exchange because of the value and how capable we knew DP was
The $64 question is whether you received fair value in the trade by accepting gab213 in exchange.

If you say yes, then your motives for approaching Pugsley outside the trade period, and originally asking for two players instead of one, are very questionable.

If you say no, then you obviously don't rate either of your two new team mates very highly if you believe it takes two of them to cover one DemurePrincess and the Bombers are still better off.

Which one is it???

If what you’re suggesting is true, why wasn’t she in the Leadership Group?

It’s a rhetorical question so no need to respond.

The only reason we’re pointing this out is because your foot soldiers seem unclear on how incongruous your argument is with your own actions.

No argument from us if you had actually given DP a leadership position …. BUT YOU DIDN’T

Move on.
giphy.gif

The $64 question is whether you received fair value in the trade by accepting gab213 in exchange.

If you say yes, then your motives for approaching Pugsley outside the trade period, and originally asking for two players instead of one, are very questionable.

If you say no, then you obviously don't rate either of your two new team mates very highly if you believe it takes two of them to cover one DemurePrincess and the Bombers are still better off.

Which one is it???
Both sides are better off mate, i think you have a bit to learn on the art of trading.

“The $64 question” say what???

Did you maybe mean million bc surely in a fake qooty world I’m worth more then a measly $64 bucks

Anyways… I read million and the truth is finally out!

Whatever you do - don’t tell Steve Austin I’m still getting his royalties over the ‘6 million thing’ even though we are both bionic ffs
🤦‍♀️

IMG_6362.jpeg

“The $64 question” say what???

Did you maybe mean million bc surely in a fake qooty world I’m worth more then a measly $64 bucks

Anyways… I read million and the truth is finally out!

Whatever you do - don’t tell Steve Austin I’m still getting his royalties over the ‘6 million thing’ even though we are both bionic ffs
🤦‍♀️

View attachment 2150060
Lets mow some grass

OIG2.jpg

And look… while we are on the subject of demands and shit before the new Cappy rolls in….

I figure an open forum is the best place to do it but….. the sleeping situation!

I KNOW you boys enjoy the closeness… KohPhi yet to see the evidence either fella 😜

But this… 👇🏻 is not doing it for me what so ever!
IMG_6360.jpeg
This is seriously ****ed! I’m currently wedge firmly between BLUEALLTHRU arse cheeks and if I try and turn the other way… I get stinky Kilroy and his bed breath!

We have rookies now. QueenSare PluggaBlanche Lunar start
jamming them in the spaces that don’t have air ffs!!

I deserve a promotion to at least halfway where the only thing I need to deal with his Grav poking me in the back and snozulu pug like dog farts! Clearly Pugsley has been sharing his smackos!

As for the rest of the team - SaintsSeptember is a kicker
kickthething talks in his sleep and the ‘mumma’ is unnerving!
Bovo tends to stare so ya know when you get that feeling.. it’s ideally Bovo hiding in the corner and usually hiding something else!
Jabba73 sleeps on top currently but he keeps sliding off the side and we keep finding him curled up in the Fetal position a metre away!
CursingFijian smells like burnt yams. There I said it!
The Sultan constantly has his hand in his pants so when he moves… so does the whole ****ing sleep pile!
jannissary is probably the most smartest - they sleep feet in -> head out!
tomjoad is also squished between BLUEALLTHRU arse cheeks so we fight for breathing space currently
norway blue sleeps like a log so the mashed up men’s perfume must be like a lullaby to the nose
And MayTheNorthBeWithU grinds his teeth and ****kkkkk…… it’s like a chainsaw in my friggin ear!

Sleep pile be goneeeeeeee 😂😂😂

And look… while we are on the subject of demands and shit before the new Cappy rolls in….

I figure an open forum is the best place to do it but….. the sleeping situation!

I KNOW you boys enjoy the closeness… KohPhi yet to see the evidence either fella 😜

View attachment 2150076
This is seriously ****ed! I’m currently wedge firmly between BLUEALLTHRU arse cheeks and if I try and turn the other way… I get stinky Kilroy and his bed breath!

I deserve a promotion to at least halfway where the only thing I need to deal with his Grav poking me in the back and snozulu pug like dog farts! Clearly Pugsley has been sharing his smackos!

Bovo tends to stare so ya know when you get that feeling.. it’s ideally Bovo hiding in the corner and usually hiding something else!
Jabba73 sleeps on top currently but he keeps sliding off the side and we keep finding him curled up in the
Fetal position a metre away!
The Sultan constantly has his hand in his pants so when he moves… so does the whole ****ing sleep pile!
tomjoad is also squished between BLUEALLTHRU arse cheeks so we fight for breathing space currently

norway blue sleeps like a log so the mashed up men’s perfume must be like a lullaby to the nose
And MayTheNorthBeWithU grinds his teeth and ****kkkkk…… it’s like a chainsaw in my friggin ear!

IMG_3585.jpeg

View attachment 2150076

Jabba73 sleeps on top currently but he keeps sliding off the side and we keep finding him curled up in the Fetal position a metre away!

This is leadership.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Basically you are saying that DemurePrincess left the Old Boys because she felt disrespected by us and that's just not true so just stick to facts and the truth from now on mate.
Oh I don’t think that’s what being said surely??

Bc that is definitely not true!

Oh I don’t think that’s what being said surely??

Bc that is definitely not true!
Yep that's what he has been implying about us not having you in the leadership group which would've happened anyway, you are happy at the Bombers Gab is happy with us so lets cut the bullshit.

Yep that's what he has been implying about us not having you in the leadership group which would've happened anyway, you are happy at the Bombers Gab is happy with us so lets cut the bullshit.
I concur mate.

The Sweet is built on theatre and I get it. What I don't like is past players from clubs coming in here and rubbing ex teammates noses in it. If you move on I reckon you move on.

I have a feeling he was pushing your buttons hey? It’s pretty obvious I wasn’t in the OOBs leadership group bc it wasn’t a place for me! Not that there wasn’t a space for me! That stuff doesn’t interest me tbh!

Coming to the Bombers has opened opportunities though which I didn’t think I would see for a long time not that it was even on my radar. But I love trying new stuff! Keeps the mind active. So as much as the OOBs didn’t give me that opportunity - they didn’t have too. It really doesnt matter to me bc the respect and love was always there and always will be. No matter what team I’m on. 👌🏻

So let’s nip that shit in the bud right now xx

So to finish off..

a) the button pushing worked
b) the thread will now go a round or two about this lol
c) but disrespected absolutely NOT

I concur mate.

The Sweet is built on theatre and I get it. What I don't like is past players from clubs coming in here and rubbing ex teammates noses in it. If you move on I reckon you move on.
If someone is playing with the truth I'll call him out, he has said it a number of times now and it's not true even DemurePrincess has denied. I'll leave it alone now in respect to her because no doubt she feels uncomfortable but if he says it again I'll hit back.

If someone is playing with the truth I'll call him out, he has said it a number of times now and it's not true even DemurePrincess has denied. I'll leave it alone now in respect to her because no doubt she feels uncomfortable but if he says it again I'll hit back.
Play on mate.

I've said all I'm going to say and I hope some readers and posters in this thread got my point.

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion New Baghdad Bombers Captain

Back