Discussion New Baghdad Bombers Captain

Who should be the Baghdad Bombers captain for Season 39?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

I concur mate.

The Sweet is built on theatre and I get it. What I don't like is past players from clubs coming in here and rubbing ex teammates noses in it. If you move on I reckon you move on.
That isn't what happened though. The inferences of disloyalty, made in our match thread, were always going to receive a response. All I did was facilitate a trade that you all were keen on

That isn't what happened though. The inferences of disloyalty, made in our match thread, were always going to receive a response. All I did was facilitate a trade that you all were keen on
Mate straight after the trade (Which I had no idea about) I would have thought that being ex-Baghdadian Pugsley and yourself would have not come in here stirring up the pot. Like i said earlier shows no class and if I was wearing your boots I would have given Baghdad threads a wide berth while things were cooling off.

Mate straight after the trade (Which I had no idea about) I would have thought that being ex-Baghdadian Pugsley and yourself would have not come in here stirring up the pot. Like i said earlier shows no class and if I was wearing your boots I would have given Baghdad threads a wide berth while things were cooling off.
Okay, I dont understand why anybody would need to cool off, I didn't leave under bad circumstances. As far as giving threads a wide berth, we didn't enter your match thread. This was thread open to anybody. The posts here were generally just for fun.

Okay, I dont understand why anybody would need to cool off, I didn't leave under bad circumstances. As far as giving threads a wide berth, we didn't enter your match thread. This was thread open to anybody. The posts here were generally just for fun.
What don't you get ffs... I'm saying after the trade it would have been respectful to not jump in here chest puffing OOB shit. You'd only just left. Anyway I don't like it and I'm moving on.

What don't you get ffs... I'm saying after the trade it would have been respectful to not jump in here chest puffing OOB shit. You'd only just left. Anyway I don't like it and I'm moving on.
Come on mate that's not fair, Bombers wanted DemurePrincess and had to trade and as far as the chest puffing goes read Kilroy posts.

Can I just say a big thank-you to the Ophidian Old Boys.
  • Thank-you for entertaining us in our bye week.
  • Thank-you for giving us the benefit of the doubt, when it seemed we were taking the piss.
  • And thank-you for being good sports.
As-salamu alaykum (السلام عليكم)

Peace be upon you

Can I just say a big thank-you to the Ophidian Old Boys.
  • Thank-you for entertaining us in our bye week.
  • Thank-you for giving us the benefit of the doubt, when it seemed we were taking the piss.
  • And thank-you for being good sports.
As-salamu alaykum (السلام عليكم)

Peace be upon you

We provide that service to the league.

Come on mate that's not fair, Bombers wanted DemurePrincess and had to trade and as far as the chest puffing goes read Kilroy posts.
Rob you know how Baghdad operates. If I left (never happening) I would out of respect for my former club allow some time for ex teammates to come to terms with it and it didn't happen here.

The Sweet is fantasy and I know that but some clubs are like a family.

Rob you know how Baghdad operates. If I left (never happening) I would out of respect for my former club allow some time for ex teammates to come to terms with it and it didn't happen here.

Lets just have fun with the thread mate, Gab did the Bombers a favour by agreeing to the trade and there were a few of the Bombers were happy he agreed.

Nailed it big dog 💋💋

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Basically you are saying that DemurePrincess left the Old Boys because she felt disrespected by us and that's just not true so just stick to facts and the truth from now on mate.

Jebus, they're recycling the old Ligma thread now?

For Baud's sake, get a writer, Bombers.

Heyyyyyyyy Braklet

Best Friend Hug GIF by Treehouse Direct

😘😘😘

I guess I hadn't posted anything here since I got no alerts, well that had to change.

Although it looks like I showed up just in time for everyone to drop the thread.

Not the first time I miss out on all the fun, that's what happens when you're 10,000 miles and 13 time zones away.

I guess I hadn't posted anything here since I got no alerts, well that had to change.

Although it looks like I showed up just in time for everyone to drop the thread.

Not the first time I miss out on all the fun, that's what happens when you're 10,000 miles and 13 time zones away.
I’m sure you would have a bucketful of 2c to say so lucky you missed out! 😜🤦‍♀️

Enjoy the 21 pages read… like seriously! It will only destroy brain cells… just scroll and and be merry in your life xx

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion New Baghdad Bombers Captain

Back