New Blues logo?

Remove this Banner Ad

show_image.php

Bring this back! Thats the most winningest "CFC" I've witnessed :thumbsu:

I did like the old logo and like tradition however I think the changes were for the correct reasons and still kept true to the club itself. The jumper looks more modern but maintains the look we have always had.

This what you're after...?

bluemascot.jpg

:):thumbsu:

That's gold, I remember I had a lot of merchandise with this logo on it. Did anybody else have the the thin bandana (think pat cash) with this logo and GO BLUES on it? I remember it had stats like our brownlow winners and premierships. God I must have looked like a little clown.

That's gold, I remember I had a lot of merchandise with this logo on it. Did anybody else have the the thin bandana (think pat cash) with this logo and GO BLUES on it? I remember it had stats like our brownlow winners and premierships. God I must have looked like a little clown.

i still have mine :)

I wish Carlton would come out with the caricature calendars they had back in the 80's. I don't know if WEG did them but they where very much in his style. If anyone has one of them still, please feel free to scan some images and put them up.

I don't mind slow, subtle changes as long as the general idea of the plain monogram on a field of blue remains. It means that we can look back over the club's history and associate slightly different designs with different eras.

We can see this doing its job just from the nostalgia in this thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

New Blues logo?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back