News New CEO: Tim Silvers

How do you feel about the appointment?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Bill Sanders

The crows should have been a limited series that ran from 1991-1998.

All that was worth seeing happened in that period. The birth, modra mania, McLeod, Jarman, blight, back to back.

We’re like a show that’s gone on too long and just got shitter and shitter. Like the Simpsons.
I think we are getting into Police Academy territory

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’d like to know where Silvers rates on the Slippery Pete charisma scale

Walsh was the last charismatic figure at the club.

I’ll tell you this about why charisma seems to evade a lot of organizations. I see this a lot:

Those who don’t have it, don’t want be outshone by those who do — especially if the person lacking charisma considers themselves more qualified or experienced.

Bill Sanders

The crows should have been a limited series that ran from 1991-1998.

All that was worth seeing happened in that period. The birth, modra mania, McLeod, Jarman, blight, back to back.

We’re like a show that’s gone on too long and just got shitter and shitter. Like the Simpsons.
Right, but the Simpsons is funny.

Probably came with great ideas but Olsen is a decreped hack that destroys anything he touches in the name of PR. Turned Silvers and Roo into Yes men and I have no doubt it was Olsen that demanded Nicks gets signed.
What the actual ****.

The club and Roo have been ****ed long before Olsen came to the club and found us a new home.

Saw your chairman on a flight to Canberra Monday arvo. Sitting up the front eating from a big cheese plate and drinking wine.

Looked very happy with himself
Was seeking out a new coach...

What the actual ****.

The club and Roo have been ****ed long before Olsen came to the club and found us a new home.
Geez I hope Roos kids only play for AFC & have no desires to be part of the board or management...

Remove this Banner Ad

News New CEO: Tim Silvers

Back