News New CEO: Tim Silvers

How do you feel about the appointment?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn’t get it and sent an email saying have I been dropped off the email list.

Have yet to receive a response. It has been 10 days.

Now if someone takes the time to write to you then it is incumbent of you to respond in kind in a timely manner.

Amateur hour.
Are you still a member?

Just completed my Members Survey and went to town on this bloke and others.

Having free format in any club survey is dangerous territory.

Needless to say my 25 word or less commentary won’t be winning me any prizes.
I wrote far more than 25 words.

Trust us to bring over the most Incompetent tit from one of the best run clubs.
That was his 1 wood that he came from Hawthorn and would impart Hawthorn values

He must have been pecking away on his laptop when strategy meetings were held

He wasn’t in a football role, he was head of commercial ops. Just a better credentialed version of Adam Kelly. In well run club the non-footy people don’t leak into footy decision making. Whereas at our club we have the CFO involved in footy strategy and list management committees. You know, because accountants are experts at efffing everything.

He wasn’t in a football role, he was head of commercial ops. Just a better credentialed version of Adam Kelly. In well run club the non-footy people don’t leak into footy decision making. Whereas at our club we have the CFO involved in footy strategy and list management committees. You know, because accountants are experts at efffing everything.
He would or should have picked up some philosophies of the Hawks while he was there

Nobody leaves an organisation without a clue as to how they manage things

Even the simplest nuffy gets an idea of what is required etc

Whether he was in Ops or football it should have leaked down

Its been so typical of the crows in recent years.... Appoint a commercial/corporate person with 0 football knowledge but as long as they sell memberships and run the club like a franchise - all good!

Fagan was like that too.

Or guarding the bee.

Just completed my Members Survey and went to town on this bloke and others.

Having free format in any club survey is dangerous territory.

Needless to say my 25 word or less commentary won’t be winning me any prizes.
It's a waste of time because they have nothing but contempt for supporters. The best feedback you can give is to turn the money tap off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was sent a members survey to my email today where I was able to rate my view on the board/admin etc. Highly recommend everyone does it and gives their honest view.
How dumb can these guys be ?
They don't need a members survey, all they need to do is look at the Premiership ladder to see how they are going

When they get their feedback, they definately wont be going to a member elect board constitution any time soon.

Remove this Banner Ad

News New CEO: Tim Silvers

Back