News New CEO - Shane Dunne

Remove this Banner Ad

Jan 3, 2012
From the interview room
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, Victory, All Blecks,
Well I’m not a huge fan 0f our admin at the moment but why are we dillydalying on the new ceo position, wh is running the ship into the rocks at the moment , Rourke? Gale? Dillon?

Gale is a very smart man. He knew Tassie were coming and he knew exactly the right time for us to bottom out. Mediocre fitness and medical staff, medicore coaches. We'll get our high draft picks before Tassie have them handed to them.

His timing has been impeccable.

Well I’m not a huge fan 0f our admin at the moment but why are we dillydalying on the new ceo position, wh is running the ship into the rocks at the moment , Rourke? Gale? Dillon?
Not sure what you mean

Was an article on the AFL website a week or so ago saying they had already got a shortlist together and well into the process

I’ve also heard some stuff on Patrick Steinfort being involved in either the process or looking into leadership at the club. I pressed my source and asked if he going to have an official place at the club and he said he didn’t believe so but would not hurt the club to try.

Interesting regardless.

I was really hoping for Daniel Jackson but not sure he even applied. Savvy business man and a great football brain from all reports from Hardwick.

I’ve also heard some stuff on Patrick Steinfort being involved in either the process or looking into leadership at the club. I pressed my source and asked if he going to have an official place at the club and he said he didn’t believe so but would not hurt the club to try.

Interesting regardless.

Steinfort was also on the panel last year to select our coach.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I did hear a rumour without confidence that an ex Collingwood CEO was very impressive in initial discussions. Mark Anderson.
This bloke will get us the remaining funding for the new stand by saying its for the women and then once completed its the new mens facilities

Should give it to Kane Cornes, he seems to know more than everyone
Kane Cornes CEO and Matthew Lloyd list manager, I'm not even joking I wouldn't be against it as a social experiment.

But you know what? they wouldn't take the job even if offered because they no shit about real football decisions.

IMG_4961.jpeg

Commencing with the Port Adelaide Football Club in 2014, in preparation for the 2015 season, Chris oversees the Football Departments operations from both an on-field and off-field perspective. He has an extensive background in sports administration, having worked for the Australian Cricketers Association, Woodville-West Torrens Football Club and the SANFL prior to making the moveto Port Adelaide.

He is a former First Class cricketer, playing over 60 games for South Australia and has aMasters Degree in Management (Sports Management) from La Trobe University

This guy has applied for the CEO position at our club

Not something that you wouldn’t take your time to do it properly , tis a lengthy process at most clubs

View attachment 2045471

Commencing with the Port Adelaide Football Club in 2014, in preparation for the 2015 season, Chris oversees the Football Departments operations from both an on-field and off-field perspective. He has an extensive background in sports administration, having worked for the Australian Cricketers Association, Woodville-West Torrens Football Club and the SANFL prior to making the moveto Port Adelaide.

He is a former First Class cricketer, playing over 60 games for South Australia and has aMasters Degree in Management (Sports Management) from La Trobe University

Is he ceo at port or like footy ops or GM there ?I think more on footy side

Interesting regardless.
He was involved with ooze appt pretty sure

View attachment 2045471

IMB_3NAjeD (1).gif

Remove this Banner Ad

News New CEO - Shane Dunne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back