News New CEO - Shane Dunne

Remove this Banner Ad

An actual bank is blue chip. But no, let’s do these secondary shit companies. We are a supposed big club in the biggest game in the land. Go and get some blue chip sponsors.

Not rip off merchants.
and a rothschild is on our board too

Hahaha

First off, I didn’t comment on data breach stuff.

Second, no they are not blue chip. They are a secondary pay lender who are under the banks.

Working in Finance for actual blue chip organisations for 30 years, I would have some idea.

Latitude is an outsourced financial agency. If you are stupid enough to use them, good luck.

Latitude Group Holdings Ltd
ASX: LFS

1723506606729.png
Overview
Compare
Financials

1.20 billion
AUD
Market capitalisation

Latitude are a dodgy pay day lender under investigation for a huge data breach. Hardly blue chip.
nib robbing ordinary australians daily like all insurance companies

Plus their logo colours clash with our jumper.
yep

look at the scats, carltoon or colonwood

only have neutral colours that dont clash with their guernsey

they value their guernsey, we piss and shite on it

The CEO is good mates with Benny. Expect them to dump us and sponsor Tassie when they come in.
their contract with us ends at the end of next year

hope they go titts up before then. nobody uses them

yep

look at the scats, carltoon or colonwood

only have neutral colours that dont clash with their guernsey

they value their guernsey, we piss and shite on it

Their jumpers are coming off a much lower base than ours. They can't afford to take risks.

Cats - prison outfit from silent movie era. Deplorable.

Blues - wannabe designer label ripoff look. Something you would find in a Balinese street market.

Magpies - Jumper looks like battery farmed badgers. Shocking look but very fitting for that club.

We can afford to get funky with ours.

Tigers - Strong and bold. Classic strong black with eye-catching bold flouro yellow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

their contract with us ends at the end of next year

hope they go titts up before then. nobody uses them
You need to be careful ... about how much latitude you use to express these views
Excited Season 4 GIF by The Office

adidas has left the cfl landscape
Just because you ain't down with the fluoro doesn't mean that you have to rain on my fashion parade

1723595270692.png

Last edited:
You need to be careful ... about how much latitude you use to express these views
Excited Season 4 GIF by The Office

Just because you ain't down with the fluoro doesn't mean that you have to rain on my fashion parade

View attachment 2078810
that aint fluro, thats the traditional yellow that we wore for over 120 years

I’m sure bennys contract ends in October, it does seem like it’ll be a promotion rather than the Geelong fellas

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Nepotism is Gale's modus operandi ...rot has already set in ... not even 100K members this year ... won't even be 90K next year after a spoon

Congratulations on leading the RFC to the worst ever season in our history ... let that sink in ...

Remove this Banner Ad

News New CEO - Shane Dunne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back