News New CEO - Shane Dunne

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmond should be doing everything to get Graham Wright.

the campaigner did a runner after their flag , also whats he ever done. pies are a rubbish club, gifted an umpires flag

prob got high off his own farts

the campaigner did a runner after their flag , also whats he ever done. pies are a rubbish club, gifted an umpires flag

prob got high off his own farts
He has had success at the Hawks dynasty long period and a flag at the Pies as soon as he is not at the club the Pies are shit? His record is very good.

He has had success at the Hawks dynasty long period and a flag at the Pies as soon as he is not at the club the Pies are shit? His record is very good.
nah we are gonna promote from within 🤣🤣🤣

probably & will be a mistake likely take us back to the stone age. we have yes man at the club "luke meehan" example.

Reckon we will have a pretty agressive post season review. It’s probably already happened to be honest we’re just seeing it out

Jeez I so hope you’re right

I’ll be the first to throw a fit if these guys are not getting it done behind the scenes

Yeah it’s been a shitty year but I’m not that upset about it. There’s reasons. Just want to see the club fix them. Do that I’m ok. If not I’ll get a bit spicy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nah we are gonna promote from within 🤣🤣🤣
If I listened to the brain trust around here when we were looking for a coach , it was doooont recruit from within . Mini will likely take reigns at wc and enjoy unparalleled success
The thing I like about dunny is not only does he know how to make money from dumbbells and chlorine he knows how to hide it from the thieving afl who reduce our divs for every dollar above break even we make ,, give him the bloody job , he has my approval

If I listened to the brain trust around here when we were looking for a coach , it was doooont recruit from within . Mini will likely take reigns at wc and enjoy unparalleled success
The thing I like about dunny is not only does he know how to make money from dumbbells and chlorine he knows how to hide it from the thieving afl who reduce our divs for every dollar above break even we make ,, give him the bloody job , he has my approval
just get someone with from outside with blue chip sponsor connections

Make or break end of year if tough decisions not made will hold us back. I'm hoping the ceo is from outside the club.
key issues being Injury crisis of the AFL, VFL programs in particular. It shouldn't matter whether new CEO is internal or not.

I presume the job interview is partly giving candidates data from the operations at the club and asking what they would do.
Is it the CEOs task to sack Meehan or an Assistant coach?
No but give strong instruction to Head of Football.

$100 million Grandstand.

might need a redesign if digital bricks didn't generate enough money. if planning permits allow etc.

An actual bank is blue chip. But no, let’s do these secondary shit companies. We are a supposed big club in the biggest game in the land. Go and get some blue chip sponsors.

Not rip off merchants.
I told anyone who would listen
That lattitude finance would be
The end of this club that ahmad farhour was a Carlton plant 🪴

Reckon we will have a pretty agressive post season review. It’s probably already happened to be honest we’re just seeing it out
We haven’t been ruthless or agressive with our staff or playing list decisions in a very long time. We’ve hired from within and have allowed our people to make their own calls on when they retire or leave. Not sure the club has the stones for an honest assessment anymore. Time will tell

Remove this Banner Ad

News New CEO - Shane Dunne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back