News New CEO - Shane Dunne

Remove this Banner Ad

We haven’t been ruthless or agressive with our staff or playing list decisions in a very long time. We’ve hired from within and have allowed our people to make their own calls on when they retire or leave. Not sure the club has the stones for an honest assessment anymore. Time will tell

a spoon will do us wonders. There is no way in hell our power brokers are going to accept that.

a spoon will do us wonders. There is no way in hell our power brokers are going to accept that.
Gale, O Rourke, Yze and Meehan should all get a tap on the shoulder ... collectively they have overseen our worst season in AFL history .. if you don't fire blokes for that you don't have any standards

Gale, O Rourke, Yze and Meehan should all get a tap on the shoulder ... collectively they have overseen our worst season in AFL history .. if you don't fire blokes for that you don't have any standards
Hmm, firing a head coach after one poor season, we did that through the early 80s and look what happened.

How about we fire those that have caused us to have so many unavailable players due to injuries. Sacking the coach is just stupid.

I have included Meehan on that list ... feel free to add any other names that you see as necessary
Yze should not be on that list for the reasons i have said. Get the right people around him would be a nice start.

Yze should not be on that list for the reasons i have said. Get the right people around him would be a nice start.
O'Rourke should go for not moving Gale on and Yze should go for not moving Meehan on ...

Yze might be a tactician ... a great assistant ... but as a head coach he makes Mark Neeld look like the Messiah ... when the way you want to play ain't working you can't keep shoving it down the players throats ...

On the flip side he hasn't dropped any senior player for not following his game plan ... worst season in Richmond Football Club history and the only premiership player that played a game in the VFL is Kamdyn ... Yze ain't a freckle on a head coaches arse ... let's hire some people that will take responsibility ... instead of this 'I am looking forward to getting some good players back' bullshite

Yze has been soft on the senior playing group ... there are no standards at this club ... we are a rabble

I never thought I would see the day I said this but this club needs Nathan Buckley ... someone needs to deliver some hard truths and give Short and a few others the Treloar treatment

Last edited:
Yze might be a tactician ... a great assistant ... but as a head coach he makes Mark Neeld look like the Messiah ... when the way you want to play ain't working you can't keep shoving it down the players throats ...
Many wanted Hardwick sacked as well. Yze like any new coach with an average list then a shit load of injuries needs time. What yze needs is better people around him. New CEO, medical team and some other assistant coaches.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Caro is right, Gale should've moved on once he committed to Tasmania

Have we been too slow on the announcement of the replacement? In hindsight of the worst season eva.

If its the internal candidate. If its a candidate from the EPL, NFL maybe the wait was worth it.

Like AFL house, do a global search and find the guy in the next office more like it.

Cmon Henritta. Still time for the illuminati to take over.

No noise about our new CEO?!
Must be close!
Cos BG has said nothing for weeks...even with Bolton wanting to go to W.A.
Maybe BG does not want to pre-empt the new RFC CEO and step on a few new toes?!?

Boy oh boy this is dragging on, even Caro was having a crack last night, after defending the club for taking it’s time.

Just hope we have the right people making this decision. Frustrating as it is, you just want best available

She’s just upset that no one from the club is leaking information to her for once

O'Rourke should go for not moving Gale on and Yze should go for not moving Meehan on ...

On the flip side he hasn't dropped any senior player for not following his game plan ... worst season in Richmond Football Club history and the only premiership player that played a game in the VFL is Kamdyn ... Yze ain't a freckle on a head coaches arse ... let's hire some people that will take responsibility ... instead of this 'I am looking forward to getting some good players back' bullshite

Yze has been soft on the senior playing group ... there are no standards at this club ... we are a rabble

I never thought I would see the day I said this but this club needs Nathan Buckley ... someone needs to deliver some hard truths and give Short and a few others the Treloar treatment
In RFC 2 KPF set up worked beautifully with Lynch & Jack R in 2022. Made finals lost a lot of close games.

How Meehan kept is job is the real worry.

Delivering the head coach KPFs on a injury carousel. Plan A Lynch & Balta & Kosi beautiful on paper. Back up pf Ryan, Naismith ~ weren't up to it.

Lefau looked good until injured. Bauer also great but too late.

KPDs Gibcus & Young.
If Yze delivered 2 wins with Lynch, Gibcus, Balta playing every game. Sack him. Ah yeah chuck our "best" midfield been unable to all get on the park until last few weeks.

Selection of Kmac, Graham has mystified me for years. . Yze has been at Melbourne FC where Grundy played VFL.

Maybe time for a new head of football.

You just have to wonder what work he’s done for Tassie that could’ve benefited us instead

If the redevelopment wasn’t happening, would he have stayed on? Because that seems to be why he has stayed on and by all reports, he has failed to bring in the funding to reach its target considerably

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

You just have to wonder what work he’s done for Tassie that could’ve benefited us instead

If the redevelopment wasn’t happening, would he have stayed on? Because that seems to be why he has stayed on and by all reports, he has failed to bring in the funding to reach its target considerably

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
he should have left and had Richo as interim CEO. I would have given money to Richo if he asked

Have we been too slow on the announcement of the replacement? In hindsight of the worst season eva.

If its the internal candidate. If its a candidate from the EPL, NFL maybe the wait was worth it.

Like AFL house, do a global search and find the guy in the next office more like it.

Cmon Henritta. Still time for the illuminati to take over.
How many guys and girls have been brought in from outside the CFL bubble, the answer is no one, they just play musical chairs regardless of any scandals whether that be banging staff, being a racist campaigner you just moved into another job , it’s incestous and nepotism

Listening to Lloyd and Cornes!! As soon as Lloyd starts bagging us, we know a resurrection is in sight. One of the most clueless ex players in the media I’ve seen ever. Cornes just likes the sound of his own voice. Never ever watch that show, and never will. Only seen it due to the YouTube link above and knew not to click on it.
Gale has earnt the right to be trusted to do the right thing by our Club and Wilson actually has said that. Now because we have had an atrocious season, she’s calling it a mistake.
All three of those idiots have never worked inside a footy administration and would not have the first idea how things work. The club and its board will appoint the new CEO when the outside consultants have made their recommendations and they interview the candidates they put forward. From what I’ve read, that’s happened and final interviews are either nearing their end or have been done.
As Tigerbob said, an announcement is surely imminent. Sooner the better, but following the process they put in place was the right thing to do. Otherwise, why pay to have another independent body lead the search.

Listening to Lloyd and Cornes!! As soon as Lloyd starts bagging us, we know a resurrection is in sight. One of the most clueless ex players in the media I’ve seen ever. Cornes just likes the sound of his own voice. Never ever watch that show, and never will. Only seen it due to the YouTube link above and knew not to click on it.
Gale has earnt the right to be trusted to do the right thing by our Club and Wilson actually has said that. Now because we have had an atrocious season, she’s calling it a mistake.
All three of those idiots have never worked inside a footy administration and would not have the first idea how things work. The club and its board will appoint the new CEO when the outside consultants have made their recommendations and they interview the candidates they put forward. From what I’ve read, that’s happened and final interviews are either nearing their end or have been done.
As Tigerbob said, an announcement is surely imminent. Sooner the better, but following the process they put in place was the right thing to do. Otherwise, why pay to have another independent body lead the search.

Interviews have ended and decision I believe has been made. Now doing the final process to get the candidate of choice in.

Remove this Banner Ad

News New CEO - Shane Dunne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back