New Collingwood & Essendon theme songs

Remove this Banner Ad

Feral Lion

Senior List
Sep 19, 2004
Other Teams
Lions
This is an ode to the "Grand Whingers" of the AFL, Eddiewood & Essendum. I hope the Lions win 10 flags in a row & get a $2,000,000 SCC just to stick it up them!

Now for the new theme, using the Magpies tune...Here we go.

"Essendon & Collingwood forever,
They know how to shirk the blame,
Side by side they whinge together,
To put down the National game,
See their supporters are sooking,
Just as their barrackers would,
Oh the Premiership's a pipedream
For Essendon & Collingwood"

I'm working on the Bombers theme song now. The start could be,

"See the Bombers cry UMP, UMP to steal the Premiership flag"

I might need a hand to finish this off!

I'm a Newbie. I'm just easing my way into Big Footy, don't want to upset anybody now.

Nah, you've got me all wrong....I started supporting the Lions after the 3rd flag...No started following the Roys in 1982 at the age of 5.

newbie.jpg

Feral Lion said:
This is an ode to the "Grand Whingers" of the AFL, Eddiewood & Essendum. I hope the Lions win 10 flags in a row & get a $2,000,000 SCC just to stick it up them!

I'm a Newbie. I'm just easing my way into Big Footy, don't want to upset anybody now.

That's Gold. :D

NewbieNewbieNewbieNewbieNewbie NewbieNewbieNewbieNewbieNewbie NewbieNewbieNewbieNewbieNewbie NewbieNewbieNewbieNewbieNewbie NewbieNewbieNewbieNewbieNewbie NewbieNewbieNewbieNewbieNewbie NewbieNewbieNewbieNewbieNewbie NewbieNewbieNewbieNewbieNewbie NewbieNewbieNewbieNewbieNewbie NewbieNewbieNewbieNewbieNewbie NewbieNewbieNewbieNewbieNewbie NewbieNewbieNewbieNewbieNewbie NewbieNewbieNewbieNewbieNewbie NewbieNewbieNewbieNewbieNewbie NewbieNewbieNewbieNewbieNewbie NewbieNewbieNewbieNewbieNewbie NewbieNewbieNewbieNewbieNewbie NewbieNewbieNewbieNewbieNewbie NewbieNewbieNewbieNewbieNewbie NewbieNewbieNewbieNewbieNewbie NewbieNewbieNewbieNewbieNewbie NewbieNewbieNewbieNewbieNewbie NewbieNewbieNewbieNewbieNewbie NewbieNewbieNewbieNewbieNewbie

leonmagic said:
How so?

You must be pretty thrilled that school holidays have started - do you get to stay up late now?
I may still be at school, but that shouldn't be taken as an insult.
However you as an adult always defending Collingwood after every sledge, is really childish, its quite funny.

captain-boomer said:
However you as an adult always defending Collingwood after every sledge, is really childish, its quite funny.

Yes.

What on Earth was I thinking, defending my club...

BTW - I wouldnt be labelling anyone 'childish' until I actually have pubic hair.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

captain-boomer said:

Hmmmm ... Defending his Club against pointless trolling - why yes, that is childish of him, what was he thinking ?? :rolleyes:

Feral Lion said:

You may do well to remember the old saying -

Pride comes before a fall.

Pride before a fall ??? How about the saying "Make Hay Whilst The Sun Shines". Who knows when we will beat Eddiewood & Essendum in the Grand Final again.

I see that Graham McMahon has brought out his Gerry Gee doll (Kevin Sheedy) to perpetuate his whining & whingeing about the SCC. Gee Ed hasn't mentioned it this week.

captain-boomer said:

Actually some of the people who post on this site need to get out more some people have like 10's of thousands of post.

Feral Lion said:
I see that Graham McMahon has brought out his Gerry Gee doll (Kevin Sheedy) to perpetuate his whining & whingeing about the SCC. Gee Ed hasn't mentioned it this week.
Graham McMahon still controls Sheedy does he? Good luck to Brisbane coach Robert Walls this week.

Yere only when Sheeds sat on McMahon's lap, which was every day. Hey by the way Kevin Walsh (Mark Bolton) had a pretty good year at CHB this year didn't he ?

captain-boomer said:
And if your club is bagged you will sit and take it? I doubt it.

MickZu said:
Can't see that making a difference !!!

Even if Port does beat us (good on them), we'll still take the p*ss out of Collingwood and Essendon.

Aint that the truth. If Port beats us this week, good luck to them. They will then be the "True Magpies" of the AFL. At least we'll never get beaten by Colonwood & Essenscum in the GF....not in my lifetime anyways.

MickZu said:
Can't see that making a difference !!!

Even if Port does beat us (good on them), we'll still take the p*ss out of Collingwood and Essendon.
That's alright, bring it on, it's not like any of you ever make an original insult anyway, might aswell save us the bother, and quote one of the other posts that have been bagging Collingwood over the last few months. Couldn't careless really.

Remove this Banner Ad

New Collingwood & Essendon theme songs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back