Teams New England Patriots - The Pats

Remove this Banner Ad

Seen enough of Drake Maye to realise he has that special it factor the best QBs have. :whitecheck:

Pity that he has such a shitty OL around him, he looks like a real talent, just hard to see him being kept adequately upright to do his stuff.

Part of me sort of wants them to keep Maye wrapped up this season and Brissett take the heat, until they sort out any semblance of quality to the OL.

I just don't get how the organisation can let its OL have become so vulnerable and ineffective.

Seen enough of Drake Maye to realise he has that special it factor the best QBs have. I'm unsure on what to do with him this season, as our OL may be the worst in the league. Mayo isn't instilling confidence in me either.

X 2.

I was hoping that Vrabel would have got the job.
Mayo is going to be on a very steep learning curve.

Last edited:
Well, that's a pleasant surprise. Defence played as expected, run blocking was competent but, pass protection looks like it's going to be a major problem. Until that's solidified, I'm fine with Jacoby at QB.

Well done Coach Mayo and team. Let's see how the next month unfolds.

Well, that's a pleasant surprise. Defence played as expected, run blocking was competent but, pass protection looks like it's going to be a major problem. Until that's solidified, I'm fine with Jacoby at QB.

Well done Coach Mayo and team. Let's see how the next month unfolds.

Pretty much sums up my thoughts.

Patriots always seem to be able to put a serviceable D together, but good Lord a serious and urgent O Line is needed, otherwise the QB will be cannon fodder.

Note to Handjob Bob : open up your wallet in free agency next off season and get some pass protection and a decent WR 1 & WR 2.

That said very happy to get our first W for the season . 👍

Remove this Banner Ad

Teams New England Patriots - The Pats

Remove this Banner Ad

Back