New Footy game

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks Lyall.

Yep, the game is alive and very well. There's a long way to go and only so many hours in a day. With just 1 developer and 1 graphic designer, and an emphasis on quality it's not a quick process but we're committed to release in late 08.

You can keep an eye on the forum on our website for development updates and a few "in progress" screenshots.

Cheers,
Ad

Thanks Lyall.

Yep, the game is alive and very well. There's a long way to go and only so many hours in a day. With just 1 developer and 1 graphic designer, and an emphasis on quality it's not a quick process but we're committed to release in late 08.

You can keep an eye on the forum on our website for development updates and a few "in progress" screenshots.

Cheers,
Ad
WTF Ad? this is exactly what you rote when introducing this thread:
and my goal is to release at the start of the 08 Season.
you wrote at the Start of the 08 season so around the start of April. Now you're saying your saying it's gonna be released by late 08? wtf shed some light on this please.

you wrote at the Start of the 08 season so around the start of April. Now you're saying your saying it's gonna be released by late 08? wtf shed some light on this please.

You're a dick.

Sorry mate, i forgot to check with you before i changed the schedule.... Looks like there's a villiage out there that's lost it's idiot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ad, you stated on your site that a Demo is planned for Jan 1st? where is this Demo:rolleyes:, and what's dumb about my question? you said at the start of the 08 season and now you're saying late 08 please answer

Ad, you stated on your site that a Demo is planned for Jan 1st? where is this Demo:rolleyes:, and what's dumb about my question? you said at the start of the 08 season and now you're saying late 08 please answer

congratulations-idiot.gif

God! you people are unbelievable, i ask a simple question and i get abuse instead of an answer:thumbsdown:

P.S could someone please tell me what is wrong with my questions? there normal questions
1. Where is this demo that was said to be released in Jan.
2. First Ad stated the release of this game at the start of the 08 season, now he is saying late 08?

God! you people are unbelievable, i ask a simple question and i get abuse instead of an answer:thumbsdown:

P.S could someone please tell me what is wrong with my questions? there normal questions
1. Where is this demo that was said to be released in Jan.
2. First Ad stated the release of this game at the start of the 08 season, now he is saying late 08?

Yeah, i'm going to pass. It is what it is - deal with it.

Remove this Banner Ad

New Footy game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back