New Footy game

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone know how much will the game be? or is it for free?

pssst (shh so ad76 doesnt see this lol) someone pm me if the game will eventually be available for torrent, limewire etc? and if there will be crack files for the game (this is of course if the game isnt for free)

ad himself does most of the work on this game, if you want the game buy it to support him. Also you most be pretty dumb to post that in this thread :rolleyes:.

ad himself does most of the work on this game, if you want the game buy it to support him. Also you most be pretty dumb to post that in this thread :rolleyes:.
well some people dont want to pay for it. look at the people who made tar n ff they didnt charge a thing and it took them a while to make it. he is charging becasue to cover the costs but maybe some people dont want to pay for it

You tell Dynamite to spell properly, so why can't you?

LEARN TO PUNCTUATE!!!
Does the saying still continue? Like Cousins, Like West Coast Supporters (Cough Drugs Cough)

And i know what you are going to come back with, about the whole Feral / Collingwood thing. Well I'm not one of those Collingwood Ferals. I'm part of the descent Collingwood supporters, unlike your's, just that your's are the West Coast Ferlas

You're an idiot.

Lets have a look at some sample posts here:

32_Cloke (who's supposedly 19)

it ses on da match preview sunday afternoon not sunday twilight, lmao just kidding with ya

omg!!! i give up, i did how u did it then when i copyed the bit i wanted i put it in a new document then i saved as jpeg i went to view da image and its not in BOLD!! it is in da shitty font

thomo are you 100% you will stick to this game, becasue you dont have a great history of thta, and how will it work, fixtures etc.
and wat about baby hwks story

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/search.php?searchid=2465153

dynamite_kid (who's 13)

I made myself and got 60 Media votes in my first season. Missed All-Australian and Rising Star. 34 touches in a one point win over St Kilda and no BOG.

I got them from whoever posted them on here before. Take the player.dat into your stratagem sports in program files, then put it in origin and replace the current one in there.

Have the marking circles been fixed?
Have they even been kept?
In night games I couldn't see a thing.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/search.php?searchid=2465116&pp=20

Why don't you decide who's better at spelling.

pssst (shh so ad76 doesnt see this lol) someone pm me if the game will eventually be available for torrent, limewire etc? and if there will be crack files for the game (this is of course if the game isnt for free)
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

You're an idiot.

Lets have a look at some sample posts here:

32_Cloke (who's supposedly 19)

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/search.php?searchid=2465153

dynamite_kid (who's 13)

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/search.php?searchid=2465116&pp=20

Why don't you decide who's better at spelling.
hmm:rolleyes:. First of im posting on a Website, so i don't really care about spelling no one really cares only uptight people do (like you), unless im posting on my Collingwood story or any other story thats when i spell correctly becasue that's when it matters. Also you show all the posts that you spelt everything correctly, why not show the ones you didn't spell correctly? ha? ye i thought so.

I'm dumb? haha you spelt most instead of must. learn to spell mate then go call people dumb;)

hmm:rolleyes:. First of im posting on a Website, so i don't really care about spelling no one really cares only uptight people do (like you), unless im posting on my Collingwood story or any other story thats when i spell correctly becasue that's when it matters. Also you show all the posts that you spelt everything correctly, why not show the ones you didn't spell correctly? ha? ye i thought so.

What was that.
Also I think if we counted that ratio of misspelt words, you'd find that I'm a better speller

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:rolleyes:

well some people dont want to pay for it. look at the people who made tar n ff they didnt charge a thing and it took them a while to make it. he is charging becasue to cover the costs but maybe some people dont want to pay for it

Then you wont be playing it

you're a pathetic little troll 32_Cloke.

Ad has put all this time into this game, so everyone can enjoy a great game. and you jsut want to be a greedy arseh*le and get the game for free.

How would you like it if at your job you lost money because your employer didn't want to pay you?

Simple.

You don't want to pay for it, then you don't get to play it.

Simple.

You don't want to pay for it, then you don't get to play it.

Thanks to those who are seeing the big picture - your help and support is appreciated as always :)

32_Cloke,

Do you know why a game of this type and quality doesnt already exist?

It's because studios like IR Gurus have decided that it's not viable to produce. That's due in part to the relatively small market of potential AFL gamers out there (and even smaller number of strategic gamers), but also that they know a hefty percentage of the people who do play the game wont be buying it.

My plan is to create the game that I, and many like me have waited years for. More than 15 years in many cases, though my guess is that you werent around back then. The plan is for not 1 single version, but for something that evolves over time with new versions, and supports online multiplayer gaming (live matchday coaching against real opponents, online leagues etc). The goal will always be to keep the price point low so as to make the game available to as many people as possible.

All of this takes time - a lot of it. With the right community support it has the potential to grow to the point where I can work on it full time or possibly even have a team of people working on it full time.

Oh, and TAR wasnt free until recently - it was $30. After speaking to the folks at TAR it was clear that the reason that they didnt head towards making new versions was that it wasnt viable. 32_Cloke, you've contributed in a small way to that. And for the record, I paid the $30 for TAR, which i still consider to be the best game of its type ever mate (yet ;)), even though I figured out how their security works.

Anyway, this post is getting long so I'll wrap it up here. As you can guess, this is a topic that always gets my attention. I'm not naive enough to rely on peoples good nature, and have already spent a great deal of time on security.
Although the game will be completely installed on your machine, it will require an active internet connection to play. This is unfortunate, as it'll preclude a number of people, but unavoidable thanks to the likes of 32_Cloke.

There might be people out there who have the technical ability to Steal this game, but i can assure you 32_Cloke that doesnt include the likes of you.

Cheers,
Ad

I don't agree in the stealing of games.

My all-time favourite game is Football Manager... which I know for a fact you can get off the net for free but I pay the $70 for it, because I understand the hard work that Sports Interactive put into making such a quality game.

Does the saying still continue? Like Cousins, Like West Coast Supporters (Cough Drugs Cough)

And i know what you are going to come back with, about the whole Feral / Collingwood thing. Well I'm not one of those Collingwood Ferals. I'm part of the descent Collingwood supporters, unlike your's, just that your's are the West Coast Ferlas

You say Dynamite is a bad speller? Let me help you out there with the bold tool.

All I have to do is laugh at that comment. If you ask any one of these posters who have read your comments, I think that we'd all agree you're an idiot. Although instead of saying you're a feral supporter, I will feel sorry for you for these things:

1. You probably dropped out of school and are begging on the street right now so you can afford some teeth.
2. You're a hopeless troll, with no clue at all. *HINT* Get a clue! (Sorry If I need to make that make that more simple for, just tell me.
3. You suck.
4. You suck.
5. You suck even more.
6. Reffering back to my previous three comments.

Hopefully I can redirect you onto a better life, that might seem nearly impossible but "We have the technology, we can rebuild him. He will become the sixty cents man". I guess it's better than six cents.

Now leave the kid alone.

32_Cloke how often do you see AFL Games released? Hardly ever compared to to larger scale world wide games such as soccer.

I will and always will pay for AFL games as I would like to see them prosper to a level of quality as good as the soccer games.

I hope everyone pays for this game as an incentive to Ad to develop further games.

Just remember people we couldn't play a game that we all liked. So Ad has developed a game to help suit our needs.

Premiership Coach is a game made by AFL fans for AFL fans.

You say Dynamite is a bad speller? Let me help you out there with the bold tool.

All I have to do is laugh at that comment. If you ask any one of these posters who have read your comments, I think that we'd all agree you're an idiot. Although instead of saying you're a feral supporter, I will feel sorry for you for these things:

1. You probably dropped out of school and are begging on the street right now so you can afford some teeth.
2. You're a hopeless troll, with no clue at all. *HINT* Get a clue! (Sorry If I need to make that make that more simple for, just tell me.
3. You suck.
4. You suck.
5. You suck even more.
6. Reffering back to my previous three comments.

Hopefully I can redirect you onto a better life, that might seem nearly impossible but "We have the technology, we can rebuild him. He will become the sixty cents man". I guess it's better than six cents.

Now leave the kid alone.
Hmmm so West Coast must be a pretty CRAP Club ay? im begging in the streets for money to buy Teeth:rolleyes: so considering you are saying im homeless and have no money then i Muuuust barrick for a team that is crap considering i am described as pretty much CRAP, and my so called crap team bet West Coast in the Semi Final and to see all the feral West Coast Supporters Face was priceless, someone is stil not over the loss to the so called crap club we call Collingwood, and mate i feel sorry for you couldn't get into the game in the semi ha? begging all the people for tickets and when they said no you tryed to rob them, i thought i knew you from somewhere:rolleyes:

Hmmm so West Coast must be a pretty CRAP Club ay? im begging in the streets for money to buy Teeth:rolleyes: so considering you are saying im homeless and have no money then i Muuuust barrick for a team that is crap considering i am described as pretty much CRAP, and my so called crap team bet West Coast in the Semi Final and to see all the feral West Coast Supporters Face was priceless, someone is stil not over the loss to the so called crap club we call Collingwood, and mate i feel sorry for you couldn't get into the game in the semi ha? begging all the people for tickets and when they said no you tryed to rob them, i thought i knew you from somewhere:rolleyes:

Go away, you are making a fool of yourself - seriously.

Remove this Banner Ad

New Footy game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back