New ISC Merchandise

Remove this Banner Ad

True?
I won't be buying one then.Nor will hundreds of others I am sure.Surely the club hasn't mucked this one up again?
I'm going by what Hinkley was wearing on draft night. Looks like we have VIP on there and nothing else at the megastore. I haven't seen the back of the guernseys but I assume there's nothing there. I'll get a white one, once we confirm our new sponsor.

I recommend to all people thinking of buying a guernsey online to come to the club and physically try it on first instead. They look pretty big when you just hold it up and look at it but try it on and it's a different matter.
I was going to get a medium and ended up needing an XL. These guernsey's are tight. But they are awesome. Brilliant tapered fit. Love it.

BTW, they have VIP on front and back.

I am really torn with getting a guernsey.

I've lost a bit of weight since buying my last guernsey and i've tried on an ISC medium (a mates player issue David Mundy freo guernsey). It was tight but wearable. I'd be very happy with a slimmer fitting guernsey for the summer months.

That said, for most of the season i'll want to wear it over a jumper to games.

So i'm in a pickle.

But i'd only ever buy it from the megastore anyway so i'll get to try it on.

0C3B0EC5-676A-42AB-B0FD-8C50CA727231-607-000003DAAC11AD05_zpsc8ddf8b1.jpg

E6B90410-122D-48EE-9B80-8953DA1214B6-607-000003DAF8E429B4_zpsac1d00f9.jpg

20799208-05EC-4865-A127-3C4D6F741833-607-000003DA87662D51_zps99966f70.jpg

Went to the store today and they were just putting the new gear out. Bought one of our newest members one of the new jumpers, the back has VIP on it. She warmed to Boaky quickly so the number 10 went on the back. Hammer, Schultzy and Hombsch were there too, nice guy! 5AA were bradcasting. Oh yeah, and there was face painting!

Well done by the club, we had a good time and nice lunch too.

I recommend to all people thinking of buying a guernsey online to come to the club and physically try it on first instead. They look pretty big when you just hold it up and look at it but try it on and it's a different matter.
I was going to get a medium and ended up needing an XL. These guernsey's are tight. But they are awesome. Brilliant tapered fit. Love it.

Black or Brown?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They ran out of large white power guernseys even though I'm usually a medium, sizes are so much different. They look good, think I will wait for number assignments.

These are slim fit compared to last years and the material is a little different, it looks a lot more breathable. When looking at it in the sun it does in fact look black rather than brown but that is just me.

FUUUUUU-

If the State Comptroller of Weedy Ferkers needed an XL imma gonna need yougottadooryougottagym on like, both my doors.

Happy this one is fitted. I got the first of the bib guernseys in a large (with 2 ATMs on it) and its the worst fit. Seriously makes me look like a freaken block, goes over the chest and keeps goin out and there's no gut there to fill it lol.

Most of us here wouldnt be complaining about that :p

Remove this Banner Ad

New ISC Merchandise

Remove this Banner Ad

Back