Remove this Banner Ad

Tory Dickson- #29

Daniel Pearce will wear 20 apparently.

So that is the dogs draftees done

Smith- 14
Talia- 32
Pearce- 20
Dickson- 29

With Veszpremi moving from 32 to 8, Wood from 29 to 10, Sherman from 10 to 11, Tutt from 34 to 15.

Krakouer to 3?

He already had a pretty low number.

Available numbers at Port Adelaide

#4 (Daniel Motlop)
#7 (Marlon Motlop)
#20 (Dean Brogan)
#24 (Matthew Westhoff)
#31 (Danny Meyer)
#35 (Chad Cornes)
#36 (Michael Pettigrew)
#37 (Daniel Bass)
#41 (Jason Davenport)
#45 (Callum Hay)

Players to be assigned numbers
Brad Ebert, Brent Renouf, Chad Wingard, Brendan Ah Chee, Nathan Blee

It is the same number his father wore during his career with North Melbourne & St.Kilda. Andrew also wore this number as a premiership player with Swan Districts. Since John McCarthy was delisted, it became available and was chosen by Andrew.

Bump.

2012 lists were finalised yesterday and a few teams have been finalising jumper allocations.

Hawthorn have confirmed Suckling gets 4, Gunston 19 and Breust 22. Brad Hill gets 32 like his brother.

At Collingwood, Fasolo has shifted to 1, Krakouer from 7 to 3 (as someone else said), and Marty Clarke gets 9.

North, St Kilda, Richmond and Brisbane have given out numbers to their new rookies. I haven't got around to updating these in the OP yet.

According to a poster on Bomberblitz, Elliot Kavanagh has received the 28 jumper, preiously work by Darcy Daniher, Mark Johnson, David Flood and Paul Weston amongst others.

I hope not. Seems like he would just get an upgrade in a few years anyway :confused: Why not give him the #1 or #12?? Unless the likes of Crameri and Hocking are getting upgraded too?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

According to a poster on Bomberblitz, Elliot Kavanagh has received the 28 jumper, preiously work by Darcy Daniher, Mark Johnson, David Flood and Paul Weston amongst others.

Would I be right in assuming Jackson Merrett possesses the No. 1 guernsey?

Thanks, I've added those.

Thought Warnock was getting the #1 jumper, looks like it'll be empty now.
Well this was from the website, but a couple of the members on our board went to a dinner last night at Metricon and got a tour, and saw Warnock's name in the #1 locker room. But I guess if it's from the club then it should be official.

Remove this Banner Ad

New jumper numbers in 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Back