News New Jumpers For 2020 - All Changes In OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Footy Gods are denying Port the right to wear the PBs
Would have been a hollow feeling wearing it in these current circumstances where the members are banned from attending. Hopefully the human race can not be selfish and actually properly isolate so we can go back to how the world used to be.

From what I've heard we are 99% with Puma. Although I would much rather Adidas, I'd hate to be associated with Richmond and Carlton :p

I’d take either To be honest. My Adidas stuff from 2009-12 was great great. Richmond’s and Carlton‘s Puma stuff looks great too. Though I can see where you’re coming from.:p

Hmm Puma and Pies don't feel like a match to me. Weird.
Wouldn't mind it though I'd prefer a return to Adidas. I liked their stint with Puma in the early 90s rocking this number
Pies-Puma.png

Jumpers are usually designed the year before, but produced leading up to the game.
Anzac jumpers have probably been ordered, but then that order will have been cancelled.
It would be unlikely that the manufacturer has made more than one or two.
I worked on a couple of Brisbane Anzac guernseys and also an indigenous guernsey which will now never see the light of day :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is this official word that they aren't going to bother with them this year?

Also nothing wrong with a few leaked designs ;)

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Nothing official, I'm not longer at Classic anyway but I can't imagine we'll see them this season.

As much as I'd love to show off some things, it's probably not wise to be breaking NDAs in this current financial climate haha.

Could always use them next year?
I'd imagine we'll see a lot of designs & products rolled over from 2020 to 2021 in many sports. The Anzac guernsey I did will need some tinkering though as it had references to a commemoration and the year 2020.

I’d love to see North return to a V-neck style collar. Our Nike guernsey design from 1998-2000 was spectacular.
I'd love to see them get rid of those hideous stripes they've adopted for this year.

I'd love to see them get rid of those hideous stripes they've adopted for this year.
I'd love to see them on the field wearing whatever-the-hell-they-want because it would mean society has returned to normal. After that happens I'll gladly complain about their pinstripes to the masses. :)

Make slight changes year on year sell more jumpers year on year.

That jumper will never come back cos it's literally just the nike template and the only reason we really like it is cos it was a pretty fu**in successful era for us.
That Nike Template actually suited us really well.

Nothing official, I'm not longer at Classic anyway but I can't imagine we'll see them this season.

As much as I'd love to show off some things, it's probably not wise to be breaking NDAs in this current financial climate haha.

I'd imagine we'll see a lot of designs & products rolled over from 2020 to 2021 in many sports. The Anzac guernsey I did will need some tinkering though as it had references to a commemoration and the year 2020.

Where are you at now, man?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back