News New Jumpers for 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

F*ck yes! That's wonderful. I've always wanted an Adelaide clash which retained the full hoops but just had a different base colour. I'm just unsure about the writing on it, what is it?

I wonder if they'll make up yellow shorts for it?
Every players name. Feels like they are trying to make something that sticks around.. rather than a 2 year special to flog to kids.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1019910
New Adelaide clash. I....don’t mind it?
I'm leaning towards liking it as an effective contrast/clash jumper, but because it's the same pattern as the home jumper it might look "wrong" in action. It's worth a crack though. Hopefully the names on both jumpers are sublimated enough to be virtually invisible to the crowd/tv audience.

View attachment 1019910
New Adelaide clash. I....don’t mind it?
EX3f057X0AEZ4m0.jpg

Not sure how we got that one past the AFL, but I'm bloody happy we did. Absolutely cracking jumper, the only negative for me is that toyota is in black rather than red as it was last time we went with the gold.

Best alternate Crows guernsey they've had in years and a big surprise that they went back to a gold base guernsey too. Though this minus the AFC monogram would be better
1606558727133.png

However a certain NRL side in the last two years kind of beat them to it....
1606558858932.png

I love it how when Adelaide released their new alternative jumper in 2016 everyone hated it. But now the new away kit everyone likes it lmao! But now we need a Red variation of the Guernsey.

I love it how when Adelaide released their new alternative jumper in 2016 everyone hated it. But now the new away kit everyone likes it lmao! But now we need a Red variation of the Guernsey.

The AFLW guernsey is effectively a red variant.

Men’s home - Navy base
Women’s home - Red base
Men’s away - Yellow base

love the yellow crows jumper

just wondering though, what happens for away games against Hawthorn? Do we actually just wear our home against them now?
You'd think so, was never really a clash to begin with.

Tell you what that Crows away jumper is absolutely class.

Makes you wonder about the white rule as well (Brisbane should be able to wear their Bears clash now).

Re: Hawthorn. I'm calling it now, the Crows have kept the white one but haven't revealed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back