News New Jumpers for 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else think it'd look better if the navy yoke stretched below the AFL logo/sponsor? I suppose it might lead to an awkward imbalance of vertical padding on the monogram.
Well, a very handsome designer did this version in response to the new 2024 clash, based on early Carlton designs from 1890s-1910s.
Screenshot_20240117_134342_Instagram.jpg
Not the same yoke, but more historically accurate.

Well, a very handsome designer did this version in response to the new 2024 clash, based on early Carlton designs from 1890s-1910s.
View attachment 1887859
Not the same yoke, but more historically accurate.
That's outstanding, mate... Love it.

The Carlton off-white of yesteryear would be ideal as a high-contrast alternate - baby blue is an obvious one, also.

The yoke is completely pointless for the Blues. Just wear an inverse of the home and be done with it. None of this design for the sake of design stuff.

The Carlton Yolks

egg GIF

The yoke lengths look different initially, but on closer inspection (seeing where they intersect at the arm), they appear almost identical. I reckon it's just an optical illusion caused by a) the rotation of the model and b) the blue cuffs on the Rebel version
1705462222212.png

Oh dear lord I can't unsee it

Anyone else think it'd look better if the navy yoke stretched below the AFL logo/sponsor? I suppose it might lead to an awkward imbalance of vertical padding on the monogram.

Absolutely. Looks 10 times better even with my deplorable free app shooping.

80B6AB6C-8777-432D-AC79-E5DD806FE089.jpeg

pies media polo is exactly the same as 2023 and doesn't have a gold swoosh. how very disappointing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

pies media polo is exactly the same as 2023 and doesn't have a gold swoosh. how very disappointing.
another nike disasterclass

None of the recent media polos from any premier have had anything regarding premiership recognition on the polo, probs just because it isn't on-field.

None of the recent media polos from any premier have had anything regarding premiership recognition on the polo, probs just because it isn't on-field.

The gold has nothing to do with being premiers (we’d need to give Nike 12 months’ notice for that…) it’s just that the 2024 range of training tops and shorts have gold swooshes as a design element, so it seems strange that the polo would not

Collingwood 2024 Merch will feature a gold Nike logo (excluding game day gear)

Yeah they're even being sold at Rebel now. I have no idea if the gold badge will show up at some point. If they do it would make the current guernseys a bit redundant.

I genuinely have no idea with Nike.
Surely players kits will have gold logo????

Yeah they're even being sold at Rebel now. I have no idea if the gold badge will show up at some point. If they do it would make the current guernseys a bit redundant.

I genuinely have no idea with Nike.
I'm pretty sure we had the same problem with ISC years ago and all that was offered was eventually heat-pressed gold logos on our 2019 guernseys.

They probably won't produce actual gold logos until a one off guernsey like an indigenous guernsey.

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure we had the same problem with ISC years ago and all that was offered was eventually heat-pressed gold logos on our 2019 guernseys.

They probably won't produce actual gold logos until a one off guernsey like an indigenous guernsey.

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk
We definitely had sublimated gold logos for retail. There's one in my cupboard, and I don't recall having to wait to buy it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back