News New Jumpers for 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm pretty sure we had the same problem with ISC years ago and all that was offered was eventually heat-pressed gold logos on our 2019 guernseys.

They probably won't produce actual gold logos until a one off guernsey like an indigenous guernsey.

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk
After the GF SGIO pulled out and Lendi weren’t immediately announced as a replacement sponsor, so I’m almost certain there was a run of early ‘19 retail jumpers with red afl logos and no back sponsor. Unless I’m misremembering something chronic.

I thought the first couple of months we didn't get sublimated ones, only iron on ones? I must've just misremembered.

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

You aren’t misremembering. There were definitely heat pressed gold AFL logos, it might have been early in 2019 perhaps but there definitely were.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Idk but is it that hard for Nike to produce the gold logo.

Apparently it’s due to them beginning production prior to the end of season.

Plus from a financial perspective, if they produce a second run with the gold logo and people know it’s coming, then the entire first run would be wasted stock.

That shade of 'gold' is hideous. Nike are just in complete shambles at this point.
I have a feeling it could be the flash if its not a heat-pressed gold logo on player issues. Nike material definitely shines brighter than most and it looks the same as previous premiers' jumpers under flash.

Also a good clue is that the Premiers 2023 font is basically invisible which makes me think its flash.

Just a look at the new Oneills windbreaker jacket the Crows will be getting, proper bad boy kit! Hand warmers, zip pockets and looks a bit gortex like so maybe fully waterproof? Looks quality, will be dropping before season starts 🏉

Attachments

• IMG_3134.jpeg
    IMG_3134.jpeg
    446.4 KB · Views: 219
  • IMG_3133.jpeg
    IMG_3133.jpeg
    223.7 KB · Views: 218

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
That's definitely some sort of patch; the folds and hangs in the guernsey go around the logo

It’s just confusing. They will record a video of Nick and Isaac in the previous year jumper without a patch then create a signing reel with a patch on the guernsey. I’m assuming these patches are lying around ready to be heat pressed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back