News New Jumpers for 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Definitely. Also the gold logo has never had a gold outline before. Looks weird
It's so that it's slightly bigger than the regular AFL logo underneath it.

Collingwood will have taken receipt of
2 Home jumpers in every number,
2 Away jumpers (sponsors reversed) in every number,
2 Clash jumpers in every number,
2 Anzac jumpers in every number
2 Home Indigenous jumpers in every number
and probably
2 Clash Indigenous jumpers in every number (away to Freo)
Each jumper would be made to the size for each player on the list, and then shipped from the overseas manufacturer.

I don't expect they'll be getting replacements with the Gold AFL logo sublimated onto them.

Last edited:
Ubluxk
It's so that it's slightly bigger than the regular AFL logo underneath it.

Collingwood will have taken receipt of
2 Home jumpers in every number,
2 Away jumpers (sponsors reversed) in every number,
2 Clash jumpers in every number,
2 Anzac jumpers in every number
2 Home Indigenous jumpers in every number
and probably
2 Clash Indigenous jumpers in every number (away to Freo)
Each jumper would be made to the size for each player on the list, and then shipped from the overseas manufacturer.

I don't expect they'll be getting replacements with the Gold AFL logo sublimated onto them.
Unlucky. Looks disgusting

I wonder if a conversation was had about not worrying about the gold logo this year, because it looks wrong, would have rather them just say no gold logo this year.

Having heard about some technical issues, I’m predicting a true silver fabric color for Port’s clash/away strip (could be totally wrong…..) Expected by week’s end.
Silver, oh no, Port intorducing Hawthorn power ranger color and up until the V jumper came in had some of the worst away/clash jumpers of all time.

I'm scared for Port.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Having heard about some technical issues, I’m predicting a true silver fabric color for Port’s clash/away strip (could be totally wrong…..) Expected by week’s end.
Urgh

Bring back the Teal from the preseason a few years ago. It literally clashes with NO-ONE

View attachment 1895609
Eagles had their photoshoot today. Hoping we see this combo this year and low key suspect this might be what we wear for gather round
A one-off design would be nice instead of your clash with blue shorts, I really hope every club does a unique one-off kit for GR this year

A one-off design would be nice instead of your clash with blue shorts, I really hope every club does a unique one-off kit for GR this year
agree it’s quite lazy but this kit here is one of the best kits the clubs produced (tho talking about the retro version). It’s never been worn since the club brought the peril back and when the rebrand in 2018. Perhaps they slap the retro logo to it like they did for the 35th anniversary (minus all the names)
IMG_9843.jpeg

agree it’s quite lazy but this kit here is one of the best kits the clubs produced (tho talking about the retro version). It’s never been worn since the club brought the peril back and when the rebrand in 2018. Perhaps they slap the retro logo to it like they did for the 35th anniversary (minus all the names)
View attachment 1895619
retro logo would be good, also 30th anniversary of the 1994 premiership

I wonder if a conversation was had about not worrying about the gold logo this year, because it looks wrong, would have rather them just say no gold logo this year.
It was to do with Nike believing there would be problems with shipping in 2024.
They made the 2024 gear during last year and it arrived in October, with Red AFL logos.
It turns out they were correct, the Red Sea problems kicked off a week later, the drought in the Panama Canal is causing backlogs and costs have gone up, some cases, by double.

View attachment 1895609
Eagles had their photoshoot today. Hoping we see this combo this year and low key suspect this might be what we wear for gather round
I hope the AFL took note from the AFLW and this combo is used a lot more this year, necause they showed white shorts are not needed all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back