News New Jumpers For 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Teasing adidas x collingwood which is nothing but fake news is funny? I'm going to call out bs.
Again, where is your source that Nike has extended with Collingwood? There is no trace of it on the internet so please let us know if it's word of mouth or you have heard from inside the club, anything at all.

That's half the point of this thread - you could easily stop discussion of Collingwood moving to Adidas by posting one source instead of shit-flinging around.

Teasing adidas x collingwood which is nothing but fake news is funny? I'm going to call out bs.

Also reported for harassment.
Having a laugh isn't harassment, champ.

Having a sook about people having a laugh is straight up trolling... What was stopping you from just scrolling on and not being a campaigner?

Again, where is your source that Nike has extended with Collingwood? There is no trace of it on the internet so please let us know if it's word of mouth or you have heard from inside the club, anything at all.

That's half the point of this thread - you could easily stop discussion of Collingwood moving to Adidas by posting one source instead of shit-flinging around.
Source: trust me bro.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fake news. Stop with the BS. Reported for harassment. I'm the new self appointed moderator.
Will Ferrell Love Everybody GIF

You guys, pweese...
View attachment 2107854

Sure we're no stranger to some bickering here and there, but let's try and stay on topic 😁👌
Only if you admit the dog in the reflection of the patio door is your reflection and not another dog

Only if you admit the dog in the reflection of the patio door is your reflection and not another dog
HEY!

That guy's a di......😐

Yep, they will be going to Puma. Most of the league will be Puma or New Balance (Belgravia)
Anyway, seeing this again jogged my memory and I thought I'd bring this up again (I think it was already mentioned elsewhere). It's gaining some traction on the Bomberblitz forum (including a screenshot from here) and there might be some truth to the switch given the member-only poll for their 2025 clash guernsey designs do not include an apparel logo or sponsor unlike past polls by other clubs which have in fact featured them (eg. Adelaide's 2015 poll for their 2016 clash guernsey). I wouldn't mind Collingwood going back to Puma later down the track and release remakes of those 90's runout jackets 😍
tCkK6HU.jpeg

Know a few people, hearing Collingwood not happy with nike, especially with the gold badge debacle earlier this season, not sure how long to go on the contract for nike but the name adidas was mentioned. Guess time will tell…
my cousins girlfriends sisters uncle knows a few people, hearing the demons are unhappy with new balance. not sure how long to go on the contract for NB but the name gucci was mentioned. Guess time will tell…

Last edited:

why do i have to spoon feed you? seriously it's not hard to search.

[Credit: Collingwood FC] The current deal will extend until the end of the 2025 season, with the brand supporting Collingwood's commitment to male and female sport and throwing support behind Collingwood's AFL, AFLW, VFL, and VFLW sides. 6 Mar 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

News New Jumpers For 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Back