News New Jumpers For 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

my cousins girlfriends sisters uncle knows a few people, hearing the demons are unhappy with new balance. not sure how long to go on the contract for NB but the name gucci was mentioned. Guess time will tell…
Wouldn’t your cousins girlfriends sisters uncle be the same person to your cousins girlfriend? Or is your cousins girlfriends sister actually a half sibling and so your cousins girlfriends sisters uncle is a seperate relation?

Asking the real questions.

why do i have to spoon feed you? seriously it's not hard to search.

[Credit: Collingwood FC] The current deal will extend until the end of the 2025 season, with the brand supporting Collingwood's commitment to male and female sport and throwing support behind Collingwood's AFL, AFLW, VFL, and VFLW sides. 6 Mar 2024
Just going to clarify, the bit you are referring to is KFC, not Nike.

KFC​

First signing in 2021, KFC is a premier partner for the Collingwood Magpies, with the fast food brand’s logo appearing on the rear of the team’s playing jerseys in 2024. The partnership includes key brand integration across member initiatives and match days. KFC also supports the club’s community and grassroots initiatives.

Jack Crisp, Jeremy Howe, Mark Anderson and Brayden Maynard pose with the club’s new AFL and AFLW guernseys. [Credit: Collingwood FC]The current deal will extend until the end of the 2025 season, with the brand supporting Collingwood’s commitment to male and female sport and throwing support behind Collingwood’s AFL, AFLW, VFL, and VFLW sides. The club has also worked with KFC to build an AFLW career pathway and development program.
“We’re known for creating great combos, but Kentucky Fried Chicken and Pies surely takes the cake! We’re thrilled to be Collingwood’s newest premier partner, working closely to support the team, as well as the club’s growing community,” said KFC chief marketing officer Kristi Woolrych.

Source : https://www.bandt.com.au/spotlight-...year-but-what-does-that-mean-for-sponsorship/

Picking and choosing content doesn't make it true, I guess?

[Credit: Collingwood FC] The current deal will extend until the end of the 2025 season, with the brand supporting Collingwood's commitment to male and female sport and throwing support behind Collingwood's AFL, AFLW, VFL, and VFLW sides. 6 Mar 2024
I like how legit you made this sound!

I actually did search for a source to the claim before asking to be charitable, had a feeling you would bring this article up which is speculative at best.

With respect to this Aimee Edwards, who is she? Just boldly claims in March this year that the current deal is extended to the end of the 2025 season referencing from no source herself despite the club sharing virtually zero comms outside of the Nike/Collingwood partnership expansion from anytime post-2021.

It actually looks more likely she's seen this article regarding our partnership with ACA being extended to 2025 made just a few days before publishing her piece and rolled with it mistaking it for Nike lol.

EDIT: Oh okay no it's far more simpler than that lol - probably a lesson for us both to actually read an article properly, the part you're quoting is about KFC :tearsofjoy:

View attachment 2108477
Wowee! Old mate has a weird obsession with Nike. Couldn’t imagine defending that rubbish company to the death.

If there was an extension, the fans would know about it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Xanthippus respectfully, when you begin a reply to mine quite passive aggressively about having to spoon-feed information to me for simply requesting your side of the story - then it turns out you either didn't read or misinterpreted your own source (for which this whole debate originates and is underpinned by) it looks a little average on your part.

As for everyone else, good banter is rare here in this community and while it's amusing to have a bit of a back and forth, no need to sink the boots in any deeper for what is essentially a dispute over whether a footy teams garments are going to be made by either Company A (profiting from slave labour) or Company B (still profiting from slave labour).

Xanthippus respectfully, when you begin a reply to mine quite passive aggressively about having to spoon-feed information to me for simply requesting your side of the story - then it turns out you either didn't read or misinterpreted your own source (for which this whole debate originates and is underpinned by) it looks a little average on your part.

As for everyone else, good banter is rare here in this community and while it's amusing to have a bit of a back and forth, no need to sink the boots in any deeper for what is essentially a dispute over whether a footy teams garments are going to be made by either Company A (profiting from slave labour) or Company B (still profiting from slave labour).
When collingwood run onto the G in march next year still in nike, do I get a apology for being abused the past week?

The hate needs to end.

When collingwood run onto the G in march next year still in nike, do I get a apology for being abused the past week?

The hate needs to end.
I think the issue here is that you had no source and instead passive-aggressively incorrectly quoted something. They're not debating whether or not it's true, they just want it to be clearly true and not hearsay.

Last edited:
I think the issue here is that you had no source and instead passive-aggressively incorrectly quoted something. They're not debating whether or not it's true, they just want it to be clearly true and not hearsay.
I have sources. I'm not putting them at risk in any way, shape or form. I never have and I never will.

I have sources. I'm not putting them at risk in any way, shape or form. I never have and I never will.
I call BS.

You've never had these "sources" before, otherwise you wouldn't have kept having sooks about the lack of change of template.

So don't come here with that crap and then cry foul when others do it.

When collingwood run onto the G in march next year still in nike, do I get a apology for being called out for being a campaigner the past week?

The truth telling needs to end because I don't like being called out on it.
Fixed it for you

Remove this Banner Ad

News New Jumpers For 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Back