News New Jumpers For 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

When collingwood run onto the G in march next year still in nike, do I get a apology for being abused the past week?

The hate needs to end.
I will sit there with my $15 beer and think "wow, it was really strange of that bigfooty poster to act the way they did and withhold their source even though they were right the whole time".

Look I'll be the bigger man here and own up on behalf of this board.

Zanthippus, I'm sorry. We're all sorry.
Nato, I appreciate that. I am in the wrong also. I shouldn't have accused the lad of spreading BS. Il be completely honest here and admit something, I do hope my beloved return to the 3 stripes. As much as everyone thinks I'm in love with the swoosh I'm not. I just know 100% that there's no chance of leaving the swoosh in 2025.

Last edited by a moderator:
In seriousness, consider this wrapped up. Don’t want to see any more from any side of this, or I’ll start carding people.

(Which, come on, surely we don’t have to do.)

Out of curiosity, has anyone heard any more on Adelaide’s new logo or changes to our home jumper? Or when it’ll be announced? I’m new at all of this and I don’t have any sources or contacts that get me within an arms length of the happenings within clubs.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Out of curiosity, has anyone heard any more on Adelaide’s new logo or changes to our home jumper? Or when it’ll be announced? I’m new at all of this and I don’t have any sources or contacts that get me within an arms length of the happenings within clubs.

i think november is probably your best bet

why does the addias concept look good, i like how the stripes go up and it looks more like a black jersey nikes looks more white from the front i want a clear idea of 3 white stripes, one thing I don't like about Nike is the stripes get cut off a little too thick and they are the same size no matter what which means on the smaller kits they touch which I don't like from a design standpoint

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the issue here is that you had no source and instead passive-aggressively incorrectly quoted something. They're not debating whether or not it's true, they just want it to be clearly true and not hearsay.
Not to beat a dead horse and the mod has said this has ended but I have sources. Even other members have stated I have sources. This is the last time I'm bringing this up as I respect the mods but do some research and you will see that you are mistaken.

Not to beat a dead horse and the mod has said this has ended but I have sources. Even other members have stated I have sources. This is the last time I'm bringing this up as I respect the mods but do some research and you will see that you are mistaken.
I won't because it's pointless and I genuinely don't care. I was pointing out other people's responses.

nike to make the new jumper

Thread locked for now, until we can actually move things along.

If this continues - that goes for Xanthippus or anyone else reigniting it by any means following this post, be it in this thread or any other thread, you will be carded, end of story.

Disappointing.

Thread back open, let’s move on from the previous discussion. Start it up again or engage and it’s card’o’clock.

Remove this Banner Ad

News New Jumpers For 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Back