News New Jumpers For 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Port and Hawthorn both extended their contracts with Macron and ISC respectively this year, so find that questionable even though contracts aren't sacrosanct.

Did bit of research
Adelaide-O'Neills: 2025
Brisbane-NB: 2026
Carlton-Puma: 2029
Collingwood-Nike: ?
Essendon-UA: 2024
Freo-Sekem: 2027
Geelong-Cotton On: ?
GC-NB: 2027
GWS-Puma: 2024
Hawthorn-ISC: 2028
Melbourne-NB: 2026
North-Puma: ?
Port-Macron: 2028
Richmond-Puma: 2026
StK-NB: ?
Sydney-Nike: ?
WC-NB: ?
WB-Asics: 2026

I wonder if Giants are staying with Puma.
I can't dig up anything as I have no links to it all, but as a member of the club I might be able to find out if any end of season sales of puma stuff is happening or any other news. I'll keep everyone posted

By common do you mean nb/isc and have a sternum sponsor?
I really hope not, I like what we have with puma and I think a sternum sponsor could be annoying. If there was one I'd assume it'd be EB, Aware Super or maybe CBR.

I believe GWS will be switching to another common supplier.
No Nike, no.

I’m a fan of Adidas, but Puma’s quality is top notch. Best going around in my opinion. Pies would be silly to go past them.

Port and Hawthorn both extended their contracts with Macron and ISC respectively this year, so find that questionable even though contracts aren't sacrosanct.

Did bit of research
Adelaide-O'Neills: 2025
Brisbane-NB: 2026
Carlton-Puma: 2029
Collingwood-Nike: ?
Essendon-UA: 2024
Freo-Sekem: 2027
Geelong-Cotton On: ?
GC-NB: 2027
GWS-Puma: 2024
Hawthorn-ISC: 2028
Melbourne-NB: 2026
North-Puma: ?
Port-Macron: 2028
Richmond-Puma: 2026
StK-NB: ?
Sydney-Nike: ?
WC-NB: ?
WB-Asics: 2026

I wonder if Giants are staying with Puma.

"Three-year agreement", so ending 2025.

Dunno what the fuss regarding sternum sponsors is. Either way it's a small monocoloured logo that you can only see up close, and the manufacturer is still in the jock tag.

The only time I ever notice West Coasts is when we wear the peril, because it's red.
It’s more about the additional range of merchandise that goes along with it. Adidas having the iconic three stripes looks amazing on Collingwood and Adelaide colours and really elevates their merchandise. Just look at those olds Crows tracksuits from the 90s. How can you not be romantic about it?

If you try on certain hoodies, polos or guernseys you’ll notice some brands are superior than others. I find the quality of Melbourne New Balance stuff to be really poor and have been dying for them to make a switch for years, specifically to Puma.

Change is also good because it allows for a wider variety of things to be found at warehouse sales. Melbourne never have items at such places because they’ve been with New Balance forever, so there’s never old merch that needs to be moved around.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But only guernseys have sternum sponsors, don't they?

I can't recall seeing any official off-field merch that doesn't feature manufacturer logos?
Looks like the dees have the sternum sponsor, i think it's only aflw that doesn't have the sternum sponsor

Remove this Banner Ad

News New Jumpers For 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Back