News New Jumpers For 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Shoulder panels can **** right off, as can the stripes on the back of the jumper. Either have full length stripes with the white number panel or leave it all gold. Adidas did us dirty; we've now been wearing brown & gold Collingwood jumpers for 12 years.

Oh, and the KFC logo isn't big enough.
It bothers me that the iinet logo isn't aligned with the stripes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The problem with some clubs like West Coast, Brisbane, Gold Coast, and even Hawthorn is that they sold their space where the kit manufacturer logo used to be for another sponsor. So it would be interesting to see if a big brand like Adidas or Puma taking one of these clubs, would they also regain that space, or would they take a lesser deal because it's already sold off.

The problem with some clubs like West Coast, Brisbane, Gold Coast, and even Hawthorn is that they sold their space where the kit manufacturer logo used to be for another sponsor. So it would be interesting to see if a big brand like Adidas or Puma taking one of these clubs, would they also regain that space, or would they take a lesser deal because it's already sold off.
My educated guess would be that the on-selling of the space is part of the contract with the apparel supplier, and therefore the space can't be sold for longer than the apparel deal lasts

This is just a guess, I have zero knowledge of how these contracts work.

Personally, I think I think it breaks up the jersey well. Brown and gold can look a bit dark and swampy, and the white number box looked clean with the black numbers.
It adds nothing. Black and white aren't even Hawks colours (apart from white away shorts).

I'd rather see the all gold back return with all gold socks.

The white box looked alright with the squarer jumpers of the 2000s, with the tighter fits and more cut and sewing involved it'd end up looking skewed and weird. the Port one isn't too bad because it's broader.

Remove this Banner Ad

News New Jumpers For 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Back